Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 2 Planning
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:39 am 
I'm going to kill kmath tomorrow morning, setting a trap as investigator, and use manipulate the press. Katie, if you're reading this from the grave, I'm so sorry I betrayed your trust like this. :cry:

It looks like she has a 9:30 class, so I'm going to come to Clam at around 9:00 am. No one else should be up that early, except lzahray, who shouldn't come in a Clamwards direction.

Setting the trap now.

Post subject: Re: Day 2 Planning
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:41 am 
Yay, trap was successful.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:48 am 
So after I kill kmath, I probably want to kill someone else too. This should of course be Dgrazian.

Unfortunately he's super obnoxious to kill. There's a 3 hour window during when he might go to work. This overlaps with when I'm going to kill kmath, but I can't risk lzahray seeing me, so I'll have to do it later.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:54 am 
I guess you can ignore my other reply, sorry for not reading in a more productive order. Be careful of the two other people in that class with kmath. They are coming from different dorms, but still high chance for witnesses.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:30 am 
Do you think it's worth it for Sasha to give me the medkit / to announce to town that I asked them for a medkit and to warn vigilantes against killing me?

I could very reasonably have pmed Sasha to ask for it, just like I did with all the mic owners. The main potential snag is that I didn't pm lzahray to ask for the medkit (although I'm almost certain that if I had, she wouldn't have given it to be). But it could mean the difference between getting in contact with real serial killers and not getting in contact with them...

I can also just try to hide all day. Two of my classes I can skip easily. My Japanese class actually has a quiz today, but I could maybe make it up (we have quizzes a few times a week, so they aren't a big deal). I also wanted to go to 18.510 office hours, but Oreo knows I do that, and possibly Dylan and Arkadiy do too...

If I can survive untasered until 1:00, I can get kmath at 18.022 (I think she skipped her 9:30 class; she wasn't around Clam, and an NP said she was almost certainly asleep). If I can survive until this evening, I can maybe get Dgrazian (though I would have to be careful to not be seen refusing to kill Lily).

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:45 am 
I'm going to destroy mic 3 and mic 4. I need to pass off my shovel to someone too.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:48 am 
Dgrazian is texting me a bunch. He says he's 75% sure that I'm faking this whole thing. He says if I'm innocent, he's pleased, and he tells me to not get myself vigilante-killed. He says if I'm mafia, I should kill someone so he can reveal to me as rogue.

Also, kmath is awake now. I talked to her a lot about a lot of things; hopefully she doesn't do anything with the fact that I said Jakob (the proxy I picked for the information) is a likely innocent role.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:22 pm 
Well, we have to get kmath sometime--we know that.

Other than that, we should try for a high priority kill. How possible do you guys think it is to sneak into random without anyone seeing? EC doesn't seem impossible, but... stealth is difficult.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:40 pm 
I need to make both the kills, because I'm revealed. I'm considering using a bang if I try to kill someone who isn't kmath or Ethan; it would give the information that they are either cynic, conspiracy theorist, or activated desperado. It wouldn't use up the kill and could potentially give useful information. On the other hand, we might not be able to kill someone we want to kill.

Also, I need to pass off my shovel to someone.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:42 pm 
So I'm currently getting food after not having eaten anything but two pirouettes and a few pieces of candy in the past 22 hours. I saw Ethan leaving his class with ltchin (who started with a taser) with a folded piece of paper, which is most definitely the taser. NP reports Ethan, kmath, and aok are currently on Clam together. Also, apparently Shi-ke is looking for me in my classes. I think this is because he started with a taser and plans to use it on me. But he could also be a vigilante or a serial killer looking to be disarmed. Hopefully the tasers get used up today. :evil:

Ideally I can make my two kills today. Then vlonge gets another don kill. You guys should use Manipulate the Press on the kill after that. Maybe even hire a hitman (I think that counts towards the don count?) and then make another don kill. Basically go as long as possible without being investigable.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:54 pm 
Also, try to get zmiranda to make kills. No one will even recognize him. It's also reasonable for Jakob to make kills (assuming there's a low risk of , because at some point he (and Lily Chen even more so) will look sketchy for living so long. Sasha and Jayson can probably last until late game pretty easily.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:40 pm 
Guys, do you think I should or shouldn't activate the medkit? On one hand, it would be valuable to save for a future mafia who can't hide as much. On the other hand, getting in full contact with serial killers is important, and I need to live for that.

Actually, it might be best if one of you guys points out that lzahray started with the medkit. I will text Jakob to write a post about this.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:53 pm 
Actually, I think Jakob is busy right now. But what I want him to post at some point is something like:

Lzahray started with a medkit. Ksedlar just killed her, and she doesn't HAVE to use a kaboom. So there's a decent chance ksedlar has a medkit. Anyone who was given a medkit by lzahray should speak up now, or we should operate under the assumption that ksedlar has a medkit. This means that a vigilante who tries to kill her will probably just waste their power and have their role revealed to the mafia.

Also, I don't think Jakob has been as active in town square as usual, which could be seen as sketchy.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:30 pm 
Guys, do you think I should activate the medkit or hand it off?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:44 pm 
Oh yeah, we sorted this out through texts. Anyway, for those watching at home, Jakob has my shovel and Lisa's medkit now.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:51 pm 
So should we hire Sam as a hitman tomorrow for Dgrazian?

Hitman kills count for don. So the ideal if we hired a hitman would be:
If I kill kmath, vlonge makes a kill, and then there's a hitman kill
If I don't, there's a hitman kill, and then vlonge makes a kill.

Actually, for the second case, we should probably kill kmath tomorrow if I fail. Again, if you guys want to make investigable kills, the ideal would be to have zmiranda do it. Also, killing kmath not on today will probably set off a bunch of cynics, so be aware of that and try to make it a day that the rogues aren't making kills.