Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:58 pm 
As far as I can tell, ksedlar has not been tased. This means it is very, very likely that she will kill someone between now and day end.

Everyone who has told their role to anyone else, consider moving to a closed room for the next hour. Kamikaze kills on set-a-trapped players are very common. This goes double for people in Random.

In addition, even if you definitely haven't told anyone your role, it is entirely possible that lzahray's kill was by a serial killer, given its excellent timing and everyone's terrible allibis. Therefore, no one is fully safe. Consider getting a bunch of friends together, not including ksedlar, and hanging out in someone's room with the door closed. This is mainly advice for people in Random, but it does apply to everyone.

Stay safe!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:01 pm 
Wait, Isaac that's so mean! Why would you exclude me like that? :( I want to be people's friends too.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:02 pm 
My bad, I tried catching ksedlar from her 1-2 recitation and at her 2:30-4 class but she went to neither. I have heard no reports from anybody as to where she might be, so I haven't had a chance to use my taser on her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:06 pm 
What, you didn't even go to my 12:00-1:00 Japanese class?! I missed a quiz to skip that class.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:17 pm 
isaacg wrote:

Everyone who has told their role to anyone else, consider NOT TELLING YOUR ROLE TO ANYONE ELSE.

FTFY