Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:56 pm 
I should say they refused to sign the petition to make me mayor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:58 pm 
Assuming that getting one more signature will allow you to override JY as mayor, I will sign it, even though I now dislike you, because at least you can see reason some of the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:00 pm 
You'd have to impeach her first.
I don't think that's a good idea. I'd rather she be mayor, lynch JB tonight and see if the game is over or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:02 pm 
jayarsea wrote:
You'd have to impeach her first.
I don't think that's a good idea. I'd rather she be mayor, lynch JB tonight and see if the game is over or not.

I thought we're lynching Nicole tonight, no?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:02 pm 
Scratch that. I meant Nicole.

JB can be in second place tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:04 pm 
yeah i'm voting for nicole tonight, too

and the game won't end after tonight
cuz i'm pretty sure we still have two mafias in the game
but it will end after tomorrow night, if we lynch the right person

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:14 pm 
There is no mystery. I wouldn't sign JY into office. She is too biased, AND SHE'S TRYING TO LYNCH ME! I've said it multiple times, I would sign no petitions for people to become mayor because either they could be mafia, or they were JY and their rationale is shot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:20 pm 
I will not confirm nor deny denials. It makes good cover for the perosn who signed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:11 pm 
So I herd Nicole was spotted in Next House y'allz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:15 pm 
Yes, I was in Next house. I have friends there. My fiancé used to live there. But nobody is dead, so what does that prove?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 pm 
nothing.

Just paranoia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:17 pm 
If you recall I asked people to post if they saw someone still alive from another dorm in their dorm.

Ya know, in case they get killed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:21 pm 
Look, I just ran into Joy in the stairwell - if I was mafia, it would have been the perfect kill. No witnesses. Except, you know, the fact that I'm not mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:26 pm 
WHAT??

Nicole, you are totally lying.

1. Joy is dead already.

2. Joy is here with me in the student center. How can she be at next house and student center at the same time? unless Joy has a twin that I totally missed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:27 pm 
joy is already dead.

that said, maybe she's confused?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:29 pm 
wait, seriously? That wasn't Joy?

Haha, then who was that?

I've never met Joy IRL, I swear to you guys - so when some girl said hi to me on the stairs I assumed it was her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:32 pm 
Also, totally forgot she was lynched. My bad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:33 pm 
Good thing I'm not mafia or I totally would've just freaked some poor girl out by shouting "bang!" and tapping her on the shoulder, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:42 pm 
OMG, I just talked to JJ... I feel so bad, it was her, not Joy! I didn't recognize her 'cause she had a hat on. Now I feel like a horrible person.

I know dead people don't talk, so not sure if it's legal for you guys to confirm this story - but I swear this is not me trying to be sneaky, I just really really fail at face recognition.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:52 pm 
Nicole wrote:
Also, totally forgot she was lynched. My bad.

You even voted for her yesterday. How could you forget she was lynched when the topic of last night's voting was heavily discussed afterwards!

Quote:
Yes, I was in Next house. I have friends there. My fiancé used to live there. But nobody is dead, so what does that prove?

Can you tell us who you are visiting then??
If you are visiting, why are you in the 4E (my wing)lounge? which is almost right outside my room! I im-ed my friends who are also hanging out in the lounge right now and they confirmed that you were indeed sitting there with your laptop opened.
Want to explain? Come up with more lies?

If the rest of you guys don't think this is evidence, I don't know what more you guys want. This just shows that Nicole is definitely the mafia and she's here to kill me. Too bad, I am not in next right now and I am definitely not going to go back till after midnight now.

Di, you should be careful, too if you are at Next right now. Lock yourself in your room!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:55 pm 
One more thing.
There is a possibility that the mafias might have all three fake IDs right now, so it's absolutely crucial that we all vote for the same person tonight! As of now, I can say without a doubt that Nicole is the mafia. The evidence is too obvious now.

If we don't vote for the same person, what happened last night might happen AGAIN!
Please all vote for NICOLE tonight!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:58 pm 
ALSO, just in case the timing thing with the tiebreakers happen AGAIN. please vote NOW!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:04 pm 
Ok, so I realize my presence in Next House may seem sketchy - but believe it or not there are reasons to go there that don't involve killing you. I was visiting Yoshio Perez - he lives on your hall, and he'll happily confirm that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:05 pm 
I strongly encourage anyone who does not wish to earn Scumpoints™ (redeemable for being lynched) to vote for Nicole.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:07 pm 
Why not announce you were going to be there? I've said that it's suspicious. If you let us know in advance (and you believe JY isn't mafia, or so you've said, I believe), then we wouldn't be convinced you're out to get her...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:09 pm 
Nicole wrote:
Ok, so I realize my presence in Next House may seem sketchy - but believe it or not there are reasons to go there that don't involve killing you. I was visiting Yoshio Perez - he lives on your hall, and he'll happily confirm that.

If you are visiting him, why would you not be in his room, but in the main lounge? Don't tell me you were just waiting for him in the lounge because there are small lounges MUCH closer to his room and far away from mine that you could chill while waiting for him.
Why would you be conveniently in the lounge that's like literally 20 feet away from my room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:38 pm 
We were going to hang out in the TFL. Came up to get his guitar. I waited in the lounge by the stairs. Then we went back down. Hung out for a while in the TFL, then I left. He's probably still down there. With the guitar. You can check.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:49 pm 
<--- dead, fyi

jayarsea wrote:
I strongly encourage anyone who does not wish to earn Scumpoints™ (redeemable for being lynched) to vote for Nicole.

JRC, you are hilarious, my friend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:50 pm 
<--- dead, fyi

The term "scumpoints" I mean. Merely making legal dead person talk. Sorry Alex =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:57 pm 
Gabriel wrote:
<--- dead, fyi

The term "scumpoints" I mean. Merely making legal dead person talk. Sorry Alex =P

I think I already used that joke earlier in the game, but thanks.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next