Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:31 pm 
so apparently that wasn't joy?!?!

some creepy asian girl just said "hiiiiiii" to me in the weirdest way - I assumed it was a "haha, i caught you, you're mafia hi"

apparently not.

lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:50 pm 
omg, i'm a horrible person. It was JJ. I fail at recognizing people. And the worst part is, I didn't even realize it when I ran into her the second time - that time I was like, "Hi JJ, do you have any idea who this other girl I just ran into on the stairs was?"

*facepalm*

So she's dead (and apparently so is Joy, ooops) - so who spotted me and turned me in? I honestly have no clue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:16 pm 
Pretty sure that JJ turned me in despite being dead. No clue who else it could have been. Alex, is this legit?

Screw this, I'm going home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:46 pm 
grrr... this is freaking frustrating. I'm 99% sure JY lied about being in the student center - Yoshio saw her in Next, and I called her cell, which I'm pretty sure I heard ring in her room. But I'd rather not wait around outside her door all night, and if we really lose two mafia because JJ cheated (Vivian claims JJ turned in Jason as well), then why even bother playing?

Sry, not too happy right now. If it turns out it wasn't JJ, I apologize to her in advance - but ahhhhhhhhhh.

How do you feel about me committing suicide? In the student center, where anyone could have done it? It'll prly be obvious I killed myself, but I'm getting lynched tonight anyways, and I don't think I can make a kill, sooo...

(and if Ami died, they'd know you did it)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:14 pm 
Feel free to kill JY in kamikaze fashion!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:25 pm 
couldn't find her, and I've been trying to track her down all day - I've wasted a ridiculous amount of time on this - i don't think i'll be able to get to her by midnight

we are probably going to lose, but here's my latest crazy plan:
PM JY and tell her I'm meeting w/ JRC to give him my fake ID as a gesture of good faith before I die
roughly half an hour later, kill myself somewhere that would have been a reasonable meeting spot, like the SidPac lobby

They'll probably know it was a suicide, but it'll give them something to talk about, and force them to kill someone who isn't me and hopefully isn't you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:27 pm 
Why would I know you are giving him your fake ID? Tell her yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:30 pm 
Lol, I wasn't asking you to - that was a list of stuff I'm about to do. I just want to know if you approve.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:32 pm 
Part of me wants to to just kill Brian to let him in on the joke. I'm bored of playing this unwinnable game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:38 pm 
Likewise. Are you going to kill Brian, or should I just kill myself now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:39 pm 
I'll kill him, and see what sort of madness I can cause around 11:55. It will be funny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:40 pm 
ok, good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:40 pm 
I'm thinking of telling him this plan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:41 pm 
uh, ok?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:42 pm 
He's also bored of this shit storm. Although I won't do it until after 11 so that you and I live until 1. Then I will try to blame Ami for the lulz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:07 pm 
You have my ghostly opinion that THAT WAS AWESOME.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:07 pm 
Brian and Ami are going to vote with their IDs for JY to fuck her over. Vote for her right now. With all the IDs voting and us voting for her early, we can lynch her. Also, Brian is going to admit he's mafia to draw votes away from you, because if he's pissed people will vote for him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:13 pm 
JJ still hasn't responded regarding what happened in Next.

And I'm REALLY curious what just happened in Random that was so awesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:35 am 
I took a leap of faith, seeing if Brian and Ami wanted to lynch JY out of spite. They both bit. Brian had the ID I gave him, and Ami had the one off of Kate from before. Hypothetically we can get rid of Mark and JRC now through lynching.

Nicole, can you kill Di tomorrow?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:36 am 
Seems perfectly legal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:59 am 
I can try. I'd be perfectly happy ending the game now, though - don't particularly care if we win or not - it was fun and entertaining, and now I feel like ppl (or maybe it's just me) are kind of done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:45 am 
JB, I realized you may not be subbed to black-hole on zephyr, so I'd like to apologize for letting them in on this forum, too. I really had no idea they were going to do anything like that, and letting people into dorms is encouraged for game....

(posted here rather than in a private message so Alex can confirm that I'm not giving any in-game knowledge to anyone)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:01 am 
Fluffy, what are you talking about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:03 am 
What-just-happened-I-don't-even....
WELL PLAYED.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2