Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:59 am 
ahh I was not "ksedlarismafia", that post was so jingyizz-style.

I feel like ksedlar rushed too quickly to conclude that I was the Chinese double agent. I didn't really do anything sketchy besides just being Chinese >.<
...though she did come to the right conclusion, since I actually wasn't on her side anymore. I wonder if lzahray told her anything about her killing me(/justine) but me not dying.

on the bright side, in death, I'm finally rid of that potato. :D :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:37 pm 
Now all pizens are dead!! gg
I also told sammyluo that I thought ajliu was our double agent because aok is racist. XD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:39 pm 
mads wrote:
Kmath is conscripted and untrustworthy. Ksedlar is working with Kmath, and thus is also likely untrustworthy, and probably trying to kill Oreo.

OR

Lzahray is conscripted and untrustworthy. Kmath and ksedlar are probably good, and trying to kill west side mafia. Lzahray likely wants to kill Oreo.

OR

Kmath and Lzahray are both conscripted and untrustworthy. Lzahray is untrustworthy despite her conscription. They will both eventually wish to kill Oreo.

I'm curious about how they're getting all the info. Nothing is really happening on fora...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:23 pm 
Wait, Lucy should totally just lynch Ksedlar and let fmajluf kill anpere. I find it likely this is her actual plan. I guess we will see.