Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:42 pm 
Mwahahaha!

Sorry, I just couldn't wait until the dinner (and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it - I might still be in lab) to gloat. Although really I have nothing to gloat about - I was just super-lucky that events panned out the way they did. I killed DGrazian about six feet away from Mats, not because I have super-ninja skills, but because I had no freaking clue who Mats was or that he was playing mafia. I was totally shocked when I got home and saw his post, and then I looked at his Facebook and realized holy crap, that guy was right there the whole time! Hahahaha. I still have no idea how he didn't see me - I guess he was preoccupied with paying for his groceries and didn't know who I was either?

I was so sure after I made the kill that one of the three witnesses (the Next House crowd, who I left with) who saw me head towards SidPac (and Shaw's) right before midnight was going to say something, especially when Mats asked if anyone from SidPac was at table-mafia... yet nobody ever said anything. JJ actually included me in her alibi! (?!?)

So yeah, I was a total badass ninja... by accident. ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:38 pm 
I absolutely couldn't believe it. When you killed me and mats looked up literally two seconds afterward and said "hi" I figured you both must have been mafia. I guess neither of you two recognized the other.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:46 pm 
heading over to baker D soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:28 pm 
VINDICATION FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE. ALL HAIL THE FALSE DILEMMA FALLACY. :o

Also super-ironically, Vivian friended me on Facebook 2 days before the murder, but I didn't want to accept in case she was mafia. Neither of our two profile pictures though made it obvious who we were to each other.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:29 pm 
~(Ô_Ô)~

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]