Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 3 Planning
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:24 am 
So yesterday went well. DHH suggested executing AAA and people went along. Nobody has made any indication of suspecting me. Plans for today?

Will you be around ET tomorrow? Maybe we should kill at ET?

Tomorrow might be iffy for tomorrow (PE registration) but what do you think of an early AM kill? Like someone gets up early and kills the first person they see awake and sneak back up to dorm and sleep?

I'm not actually sure when people are awake in the mornings so I don't entirely know how feasible this would be.

Post subject: Re: Day 3 Planning
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:39 am 
Nice job today, that was awesome! Did you just sneakily do it during a break? And an early am kill seems reasonable, and if there are too many people around you could just pretend to be up for registration. I'm not staying at ET tonight so I won't be there in the morning. I'll be at ET probably for dinner but leaving for campus to hold office hours 9-10:30 so if I'm making tomorrow's kill it'd have to happen before then. Maybe see if you can get in an early kill, if not we'll plan more.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:02 am 
I did it toward the end of a singer during a swing. I was conveniently at the edge of the room. DHH and LBS were also in the square.. People generally suspect that the kill was during the following break. It seems like some people (at least) believe that a kill during a tip would be really obvious.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:34 am 
Nice! Ok, so for the next kill it'd be a good idea to kill someone who wasn't at squares, because the next person to get lynched is likely someone from squares, especially if the ducktective narrows things down. If you can't make a kill in the morning, maybe we should try getting dgrazian. He said in his intro he might be at ET tomorrow evening. I think he's on to me - he can always tell my role by talking to me, it's not fair. I think he's suspicious, solely on how I answered the dumb "Are you mafia" question. He wouldn't do anything about it yet, but I'd like to see him dead.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:19 am 
I didn't get much sleep so I didn't get up to make a kill. Maybe worth trying tomorrow morning.

Sure, we can try to get dgrazian. If he's around before you leave do you want to try to make the kill? Do you have any ideas on a good way to do it or are we just going to see what happens?

If it gets late and we still haven't gotten dgrazian we should try killing other people.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:22 pm 
Reminder to make a kill tonight :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:26 pm 
KILL KILL KILL

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:43 pm 
there's a low chance of anything happening tonight; I have way too much to do.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:43 pm 
Wait, I thought this was a 2 day no-kill in a row thing. I thought today would be ok to not kill. Are we going to be punished?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:45 pm 
Yeah its a two day thing. So you all are fine. Its just better if kills happen.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:46 pm 
Ok. Jordan, is dgrazian still at the house? I can maybe kill him when I get back so at least we have tomorrow's kill covered. I'll see.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:03 pm 
he was here about 10 minutes ago