Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 4 Planning
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:11 am 
Ok, so we need to make a kill.

At ET?

Would be great if we could plan on you making it but if you won't be around much I guess I could.

Post subject: Re: Day 4 Planning
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:02 pm 
Ok, I'll let you know. I need to work on a project with someone on campus, so I might not be able to get back in time. I should have just made a kill in the morning, such regret. Also, I think the ducktective might be dead, maybe we'd be safe with a campus kill. I have stuff from now until 5 but I could try to snipe someone on their way to the van.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:28 pm 
Sure, if you can get someone on the way to the van that'd be great.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:19 pm 
Ok, I think I'm going to try to get Pravina today at 3:30 - she goes to CMS.100 and I don't think anyone else is in that class. We'll see

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:50 pm 
Next new plan, I'll try for the van thing, my class might get out a bit early. I got out of my Urop too late to wait in the classroom, and Pravina sat on the far side with her computer out, and I didn't want to risk her paranoia texting before I could scramble over all the chairs.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:15 pm 
Sob! I'm sorry Jordan, I have failed you. I'm a bad mafia. Can you make a kill tonight? I'm very sorry, I promise to make the next kill. If anything a townie gets revealed, it's not the end of the world. I don't think I'll be able to get back to the house before 11 because I have a project I'm working on on campus until 10.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:47 pm 
I'll see if I can run into someone alone or something.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:25 pm 
I haven't decided what the consequence for no killing is. So it might be worse than just revealing a townie. Try and get a kill in before 11.

Good Luck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:51 pm 
:( I have to finish this project because we have presentations super early tomorrow morning. I'm not going to be able to make it back :/ I really just should have made a somewhat bad kill today I guess, I thought if the consequence wasn't too bad it'd be better to avoid a bad kill than make a semi-obvious one, but I guess that's wrong depending on the punishment. It would have been nice to know that beforehand :( I'm sorry Jordan!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:59 pm 
Lucy, what if you punish us more severely for the next single no-kill day instead of a more harsh punishment today? I was basing my not killing today on the fact that I thought one revealed townie would be better than one semi-likely revealed mafia, and if I'd known the punishment would be worse I would have probably just gone for it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:09 pm 
I really want a townie dead. I tried to make this game low stress for you all because I know how stressful it is to be mafia but you still need to make kills.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:12 pm 
Would you all be fine with me killing a townie and then granting someone the ability to check if a person is mafia?

This is so not ON for a vanilla game. Sorry everyone :(

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:20 pm 
Do they get to check if a person is mafia every time they investigate that kill? Or is this a one-time, they get to investigate one person and see what their alignment is? It's just embarrassing to have God have to kill someone, you know?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:28 pm 
It would be a one time thing. I'm like not sure who it benefits.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:58 pm 
I agree, I think that's fine. So embarrassing though, it benefits town in terms of reputation :(

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:16 pm 
Was this you Lucy or Jordan? Also, if it was Lucy, is it not going to be public that someone gets to find a mafia?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:39 pm 
To clarify, I didn't make the kill and was actually trying to sleep at that time. People were somewhat suspicious of me in the first place, then when I came down they became even more suspicious of me. And after this morning people seem sure. Oh well.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:45 pm 
It's not your fault, I'm sorry it happened like this. Your squares kill was excellent though, really. It has been attempted before by mafia and failed completely. Pesto claimed to me that lotta was ducktective - not sure if he's lying to people to see if more kills happen on campus (maybe he's the real ducktective) or maybe he's telling the truth. Either way I can kill pesto soon and maybe the ducktective is dead. You'll probably get lynched sadly. I shall try to carry on as long as I can.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:52 pm 
Ahh so lotta was ducktective and investigated basically everyone at squares for the kill except you (nice job being sneaky!). But lotta used the god-granted investigation super power on you before investigating you for the squares kill. So the good news is the super power is gone! The other good news is the ducktective is gone! Yay! Optimism!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:05 pm 
Nice!

Since I'm ürobably getting executed...

Good luck :)