Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 7 Start
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:02 pm 
Another peaceful day. Another No Execution.

No Execution (5):
Daniel Grazian
dylanhen
jamb
lukesci
sashacf

jamb (1):
achester

sashacf (1):
lzahray

Post subject: Re: Day 7 Start
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:37 pm 
Was there any particular reason that Luke voted no-execution as opposed as for sasha (as pesto's Day 6 post suggested was planned?)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:39 pm 
Daniel Grazian wrote:
Was there any particular reason that Luke voted no-execution as opposed as for sasha (as pesto's Day 6 post suggested was planned?)

As I understand, Luke changed his vote to Sasha, but not quickly enough to meet the 11:00 deadline? Please confirm, Luke/Pesto. Er, Pesto.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:23 pm 
Confirmed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:44 pm 
I'd like an explanation of what is going on with respect to the ducktective and the one-time investigation ability. Pesto, you and Luke assured us yesterday that you guys had confidence in the reliability of the ducktective. You also said (or did I misunderstand your implication) that there was another individual who knew the critical information.

Is there in fact such an individual who can come forward and verify Pesto and Luke's claim? Pesto, can you shed any light on this subject.

If possible, we should continue to protect the ducktective, but I believe that that even that interest is outweighed at this point by the interest in uncovering any potential treachery on the part of this investigation network. Note that most kills are likely to take place at ET anyway. In fact, I would be in favor of a complete public information dump from Pesto and anybody else who has any information on these secrets. I would possibly change my mind if another person can come forward and validate Pesto/Luke's claims.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:33 pm 
i can confirm that i know who the ducktective is, and that ach, lbs, and i all agree on who it is. i am also confident in the reliability of the ducktective.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:13 pm 
We should decide who we're lynching tonight. My sketchiness list begins ACH, SCF.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:16 pm 
My list begins DG, DHH.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:40 pm 
My list (weak except for the top) is:

Sasha
Pesto
Dylan
Jackie
Lisa
Daniel

Please post what sort of conversations are happening at ET. Especially who is pushing for who to be executed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:42 pm 
Beware secret lynch mobs / subtle manipulations.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:53 pm 
We're considering executing me, you (Daniel), or Pesto, and casting votes to break future ties. My sketchiness list is

Pesto
Sasha
Daniel
Lisa
Jackie

Want to defend yourself?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:55 pm 
Update: current plan, pressed primarily by Pesto, is to execute Daniel, and cast tiebreaker votes for Pesto and Sasha.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:58 pm 
My sketchiness list was DHH, DG, SCF, LAZ, JAMB. DHH and I wanted to execute each other. JAMB and I suggested executing DG.