Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Items
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:09 pm 
What we have and who has it. Also post here if you know of any items townies have.

Post subject: Re: Items
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:26 pm 
You now have your items. You now have LOTS of items.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:39 pm 
1x combinator: can combine items
1x fire: set fire to everyone doused in gasoline
1x gasoline: douse someone in gasoline by saying splash
4x jet packs:attached to items and it will be sent to a friend of my choice in case it would otherwise be destroyed or stolen

Might have more but am on my cell.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:56 pm 
1x poison: can be combined with food that causes death when eaten (after some time
1x present: can be opened to get an item

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:36 am 
Items:
2x ammo. gives the gun 1 shot.
1x bloodthirsty gun. gives us a daily kill. must kill once every 2 days or the owner of the gun dies
1x gasoline
1x poison
3x rocketpack
1x scope. allows user to investigate 1 kill.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:58 am 
Ok we can kill at least one person tomorrow. We should decide who that's going to be.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:16 am 
2 ammo,
fire
gasoline
glass shield
gun
present
recipe book
rocket packx4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:56 am 
Ammo h63 Charges the gun with 1 shot. 1 use.
Ammo j35 Charges the gun with 1 shot. 1 use.
Fire d95 During the night phase, you may choose whether or not to set all players who are doused in gasoline on fire, killing them. This item begins with the mafia only.
Gasoline n25 You may "Splash!" one player with this gasoline. That player sees no effect at the time. Only one of these may be used with any effect each day. This item begins with the mafia only.
Glass Shield g82 Keeps you alive when you otherwise would have fallen. One use only, after which point it will splinter into glass shards. You may also break your shield voluntarily, if you would like.
Gun f47 Initially comes discharged. To use, needs to be combined with Ammo. Allows one use of the "Bang!" incant. After using it once, becomes useless again until you get more Ammo. Does not bypass kill immunity. Only useable by someone who has not made a "Bang!" kill earlier in the day.
Present i75 Open this to find a random item inside.
Recipe Book m45 Read to discover one random item recipe. Each recipe book may only be read by a person once, but they may each be read a total of once per day (by different people).
Rocketpack m81 May be added to an item. If you would otherwise lose that item (for instance, through death or mugging), you may specify a player to receive the item instead, with no indication to the perpetrator. You may change your specification at any time.
Rocketpack v21 May be added to an item. If you would otherwise lose that item (for instance, through death or mugging), you may specify a player to receive the item instead, with no indication to the perpetrator. You may change your specification at any time.
Rocketpack g74 May be added to an item. If you would otherwise lose that item (for instance, through death or mugging), you may specify a player to receive the item instead, with no indication to the perpetrator. You may change your specification at any time.
Rocketpack p12 May be added to an item. If you would otherwise lose that item (for instance, through death or mugging), you may specify a player to receive the item instead, with no indication to the perpetrator. You may change your specification at any time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:16 am 
Item Serial Code Description
Combinator h53 Allows you to combine two items into another item. Only predefined combinations will yield anything. You may attempt to combine items up to once every 20 minutes, but if you are successful, you cannot use the combinator until twelve hours have passed. It is possible for particularly amusing combinations to be made added to the compendium at the end of the day, at which point, any player who has tried that combination will be notified.
Fire f15 During the night phase, you may choose whether or not to set all players who are doused in gasoline on fire, killing them. This item begins with the mafia only.
Gasoline l82 You may "Splash!" one player with this gasoline. That player sees no effect at the time. Only one of these may be used with any effect each day. This item begins with the mafia only.
Poison b15 You may combine this with food items and give them to other players without modifying the description. Consuming poisoned food will set you to die during the first night phase >24 hours after being poisoned. You may also tap someone on the shoulder and say "Splash!" so that they die on the first night phase >48 hours after the fact. They will be informed of the poison during the first night phase, but not of its source.
Present k23 Open this to find a random item inside.
Rocketpack n14 May be added to an item. If you would otherwise lose that item (for instance, through death or mugging), you may specify a player to receive the item instead, with no indication to the perpetrator. You may change your specification at any time.
Rocketpack m47 May be added to an item. If you would otherwise lose that item (for instance, through death or mugging), you may specify a player to receive the item instead, with no indication to the perpetrator. You may change your specification at any time.
Rocketpack k53 May be added to an item. If you would otherwise lose that item (for instance, through death or mugging), you may specify a player to receive the item instead, with no indication to the perpetrator. You may change your specification at any time.
Rocketpack n24 May be added to an item. If you would otherwise lose that item (for instance, through death or mugging), you may specify a player to receive the item instead, with no indication to the perpetrator. You may change your specification at any time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:22 am 
combinator used on gun and ammo,

pmed pravina to read recipe and open present

Rocket pack attached to the following items:

firex2
gasolinex2
gun
glassshield
poison
combinator

and the recipient is lucy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:44 am 
I rocket packed 2 ammo and gasoline, Lucy as recipient

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:10 am 
I give all of my items to Tin
Ammo o25 Charges the gun with 1 shot. 1 use.
Ammo r54 Charges the gun with 1 shot. 1 use.
Bloodthirsty Gun k43 If no player is killed during the span of two ingame days, this sentient firearm will shoot whoever is holding it. On the flipside, this gun lets you use the "Bang!" incant daily. This item starts with the mafia and is instantly transferred to another mafia in the case where the player dies. Furthermore, it cannot be stolen by the "Mug!" incant.
Gasoline n39 You may "Splash!" one player with this gasoline. That player sees no effect at the time. Only one of these may be used with any effect each day. This item begins with the mafia only.
Poison l43 You may combine this with food items and give them to other players without modifying the description. Consuming poisoned food will set you to die during the first night phase >24 hours after being poisoned. You may also tap someone on the shoulder and say "Splash!" so that they die on the first night phase >48 hours after the fact. They will be informed of the poison during the first night phase, but not of its source.
Present q03 Open this to find a random item inside.
Rocketpack k41 May be added to an item. If you would otherwise lose that item (for instance, through death or mugging), you may specify a player to receive the item instead, with no indication to the perpetrator. You may change your specification at any time.
Rocketpack b25 May be added to an item. If you would otherwise lose that item (for instance, through death or mugging), you may specify a player to receive the item instead, with no indication to the perpetrator. You may change your specification at any time.
Rocketpack a98 May be added to an item. If you would otherwise lose that item (for instance, through death or mugging), you may specify a player to receive the item instead, with no indication to the perpetrator. You may change your specification at any time.
Scope d05 You can use this scope to see if someone made a given kill.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:18 am 
Can people talk about game during the night phase? If not, we could totally take it nice and slow by just giving the bloodthirsty gun to someone just before it's set to go off.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:54 am 
loading josh's gun, incase it was not loaded.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:13 am 
Yes you can talk about game during the night phase.

Also, I'd much prefer item status things in PM format so that I don't need to wade through your plans to update my spreadsheet.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:32 am 
Also, I'm a little confused about the game state. Did the Bloodthirsty Gun get an Ammo, or was it the Gun? You can't have loaded both, since you only have one combinator between the three of you.

Where are all the items? I need to update my gamestate spreadsheet. Does Tin have all of them? It sort of seems that way.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:06 am 
Sorry, forgot combinator cooldown, in which case pesto was shot with regular gun? which is now out of ammo. The combinator should then come off cooldown this afternoon.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:20 pm 
Presents:

Code:
Flat Blade   q03   It doesn't really do anything without a handle, but maybe it'll come in handy.
Stick   k23   You may poke someone with this stick. it does nothing
Cookie   i75   If you eat this it will be yummy in your tummy. It may or may not help you out, too.

Recipe Book:

Gasoline + Sniper Rifle = Present

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:48 pm 
giving all items to Josh, going to get some zzz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:20 pm 
If I have to talk to people about items I have, I will claim 3 items:
1x ammo
1x scope (but not reveal it as what it does unless really pressured)
1x the splashing thing (we can call it 'well'). We claim it reveals something good after 3 splashes, like a present. Limit 1 splash per day.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:38 am 
gotten from lotta

Ammo h45 Charges the gun with 1 shot. 1 use.
Ammo m52 Charges the gun with 1 shot. 1 use.
Antidote d93 May be used on one player to remove poison.
Scope m21 You can use this scope to see if someone made a given kill.
Gun f47 Initially comes discharged. To use, needs to be combined with Ammo. Allows one use of the "Bang!" incant. After using it once, becomes useless again until you get more Ammo. Does not bypass kill immunity. Only useable by someone who has not made a "Bang!" kill earlier in the day.

Think I gave all of this to Josh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:02 am 
Whoops i did not get an extra gun from lotta. Pravina just decided to tell me all the items i had on me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:02 am 
Updated spreadsheet