Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:02 pm 
1. Jordan gave me 2 ammo
2. Dgrazian gave me a gun
3. I advocated not lynching Jordan (this seemed like a nice thing to do)
4. I killed Lucy
5. Dgrazian tried to show me the gun item description and I accidentally saw other words in the PM which I'm about 90% sure said he's Mafia (this was the role PM)
6. We lynched Jordan (maybe?)
7. Alex claimed townies won't get lynched
8. Jordan didn't die
9. Lucy had an item on her (glass shield) which would have allowed her to say "I don't die," but she didn't - WTF?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:03 pm 
Also should be publicly announced:

Loading the gun apparently requires a combinator. Mafia almost certainly already know this, thus it is obvious to Mafia that I have one. Therefore, I may as well announce it to town. So, if you have any items that seem like they could use combining, hmu. It can only be used limitedly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:13 pm 
Combinator: allows you to try to combine two items once every 20 minutes. Only predefined combinations work. If successful, takes 12 hours before you can use it again.

One such combination is a gun and ammo. This implies that in order for Mafia to use the gun, they must have a combinator on their side.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:15 pm 
Oh, and while I'm info dumping, I was the person who wanted a handle, for combining it with something else; I have since used the other thing, and no longer need a handle. Thank you to my ghostly proxies Dylan and Pesto.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:47 pm 
Justin thinks it's possible that Lucy was sent the item by a Mafia buddy toward the end of game, but didn't have time to see it, didn't realize she had it, and therefore didn't use it.

This seems weird but possible. It's already weird that she didn't save her own life.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:09 am 
Also, I vig-killed dgrazian (after we did the 11:00 ritual).

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:04 pm 
Edit to what I claimed last night: dgrazian did NOT have a second gun on him, the gods just hadn't transferred the one he gave me yet (but I clearly had it, since I killed him with it)....

Anyway I now claim to have 1 fewer gun.