Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:20 pm 
The only way we win is triggering the Day 3 or Day 4 incidents. This requires using both of our conspiracy theorists, but town can kill one and lynch the other. The other way would be for me to banana bread the culprits, but I'll be out of town. :( :(

I'm in favor of resigning.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:37 pm 
"If you're willing to take an action publicly at any time, you should be able to".

(I can take an action for you by proxy.)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:35 am 
(I encourage you to keep playing for long enough to let town figure out the weird things they need to do to provably win, but you can resign if you're not having fun.)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:36 pm 
So, are should dgrazian and I start booing lukesci and pravinas? Or should I content myself with town square shitposting?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:38 pm 
I will also point out that it seems all town communication is now happening off-forums. It's possible (and likely) that they already have a correct formulation of perfect play, and it's just not happening on forums.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:44 pm 
Our only chance is to have Lily proxy BB luke and have both CTs boo him before town can kill any of them.

This also requires me not getting any paranoia on me today. I think I can do that relatively easily, by being around pravinas and lotta tonight and then leaving before you guys do the shenanigans on luke.

While you're at it, also boo some other people (not pravinas) because why not.

This pretty well outs the d4c, which is sad because we had a good chance of hiding that. It also gives town a long loop to figure out the d3c.

I'm in favor of not resigning, because it makes things more fun for town, and because we can go for getting as many loops as possible instead of going for 6. But I also don't have a very important role in this, since my optimal strategy is literally do nothing for the next 3 days. (I won't even submit votes, because I'll auto-lynch myself on the last day.) So, it's up to you guys. If we do keep going, I have some ideas that could probably win a 3rd loop.

(Pesto, could Adam and Dylan also post one-line preferences for "Resign" or "Not Resign", even though they're currently dead?)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:47 pm 
dpalumbo wrote:
I will also point out that it seems all town communication is now happening off-forums. It's possible (and likely) that they already have a correct formulation of perfect play, and it's just not happening on forums.

Good point. We just don't know. It's unlikely that they've figured out Luke as d4c, so we might as well enjoy their surprise at that :)

Wait until tonight to do all the actions simultaneously, preferably after I've left. This stands the best chance of accomplishing it before town can react.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:48 pm 
Okay, I'll boo lukesci and someone else tonight after you leave.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:52 pm 
dpalumbo wrote:
Okay, I'll boo lukesci and someone else tonight after you leave.

(Also after Lily BBs and when dgrazian is there too)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:08 pm 
Ok, I'll publicly bananabread him tonight. (As I probably won't be on forums tonight, could you guys coordinate with Pesto on timing for this?)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:17 pm 
Sure, the dead mafia can post their resignation thoughts.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:18 pm 
Yes, we will handle the timing. I'd expect it to be around 7:31 (or else whenever dgrazian gets here), preferably before they have time to deliberate and take any actions on us.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:23 pm 
Josh is positive that, if Dpalumbo isn't a killer, town is going to win this loop. Please let's not resign, if only to annoy josh. :P