Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Loop 2 thoughts
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:05 pm 
Seems silly to keep track by day rather than loop. Also we don't actually generate that many thoughts between the four of us.

Post subject: Re: Loop 2 thoughts
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:08 am 
Claiming isaacg killed her seems to be working out well for Jackie. Much better than if she had claimed Katie killed her. Cuz then I think there's a brief (say a few hours) time where ppl think about it and don't trust Katie, and then I think they decide jackie's scum. She could have also named some mafia as having killed her, maybe lily? She's outed as mafia already, her alibi would be shit, and it would explain why she was the one thrown under the bus vs some other mafia.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:44 am 
Dgrazian: "Assuming the game was well-balanced from the start, I think we're in pretty bad shape. But we were thinking that the priors were favorable to us, so maybe we still have a decent chance. In any case, let's give it our absolute best shot!"

Both his conclusions and his attitude are correct.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:12 pm 
So i think Troy, Katie, AOK, Pravinas, and Lotta just convinced themselves of basically who all the mafia are. And who the killers are. We'll see if jamb is able to throw any confusion into this but it'll be difficult. I guess they still need to figure out how to win but that really shouldn't take them four loops. And they don't yet know what dpalumbo's role is but that won't take long to figure out. Unsure how much it matters.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:13 pm 
Oh they still need to figure out the Day 3 culprit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:23 pm 
Ok Adam and Dylan have both interacted with Troy, this means he can't clock them. If Dylan kills a townie, mafia win this loop. (This is assuming Adam killed aok earlier). Dylan needs to kill someone and then they both need to disappear.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:24 pm 
Oh wait did Dylan already bang Jackie? :(

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:40 am 
Wouldn't've worked anyway since Troy still had his kill.

The town can actually provably win this loop, which is sad because they haven't figured everything out yet; they just surprised the mafia who hadn't been going all-out.

If the mafia banana bread-boo-boo lukesci, then the day 4 incident will trigger, but pravinas and blumberg could boo jamb and win if they figure it out. They've figured out that pravinas should suicide by not booing anyway, so that'd probably keep the game going.

Then the town would need to figure out to have blumberg boo herself immediately at the start of day 3. If they don't, the mafia can take their last loop win by killing blumberg and pravinas and triggering the day 4 incident.

So if mafia doesn't give up and town doesn't figure everything out by 8am tomorrow, town would win on the fourth loop.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:12 pm 
Josh is convinced that Luke can't be the d4 culprit. It's really funny.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:53 pm 
Ok josh figured out all of game. unfortunately town won't win this loop because jackie's disappeared for the day (they think she's going to be at the not coffee)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:11 am 
I'm very curious what mafia's initial reaction to the result of loop 2 day 1 voting was.

Also, I'm glad I didn't let myself read mafia den or graveyard until I was sure town had figured everything out. I'd thought that they had a provable win by early today, but I was keeping myself open to any surprises the mafia might pull. I wasn't disappointed :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:32 pm 
I heard Lotta and Troy saying the results of the lynch vote, and within a few seconds realized what had happened and how screwed we were. It was even worse because I couldn't talk to anyone about it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:49 pm 
My reaction: I went to find Pesto and get a hug, and muttered "fuck." He said, "Good luck... you're gonna need it."