Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Schedule Updates
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:11 am 
Post any updates or changes to the schedule posted in your intro here.

Post subject: Re: Schedule Updates
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:03 am 
On Saturday I'll be at 527 Franklin Street all day.
On Sunday I'll be at 129 Hancock Street all day, and you can gchat Jackie to let you in to kill me.

I warn any mafia thinking of conscripting me that I'll be too busy all game to play properly as mafia.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:07 am 
I'm playing Persona: Too Late this Saturday from 9 PM to 11 PM. I'd prefer people not try to kill me during game, to reduce confusion.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:34 am 
Reposting this from my intro:

"I will be going on the Tetazoo camping trip this Friday, leaving 5 PM. I should be back by Saturday evening, so I'm not going to bother looking for a substitute."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:22 pm 
I'm going to Miracle of Science with a friend after dance practice until day end, probably.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:00 pm 
I have Random desk tomorrow 5-7. This is in Foo, where kickoff was.

I'm also going to be playing in Persona: Too Late from 9-11 Saturday, in 24-121, along with Miranda and Jakob. I highly discourage mafia from killer any of us during a LARP, but before or after is totally fair game! I will probably arrive early, around 8:30, to get my packet, and I will stick around after 11 for wrap-up/clean-up.

As far as I can tell I have nothing scheduled on Sunday. On Monday, I'm going to the third floor exchange potluck, and I have desk from 7-9. On Tuesday, I have desk 3-5.

I'll update more if I'm still alive by then.

Also, I forgot to mention this in my intro, but I pre-committed to not paranoia texting this game, both due to sanity and because I think it would be unfair if I actually caught mafia via paranoia texts two games in a row. 8) Anyway, killing me should be legitimately easier because of this.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:02 pm 
I'm feeling better and might even be completely sick-free by tomorrow (one can dream) so am going in to work on Friday. I'll be there for 6 hours (probably going in at 11 or 12 because sleep is important for sick people).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:30 pm 
24.918 (TR2:30-4 in 32D-769) will be meeting on tuesdays from now on, so not at all next week

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:17 am 
I will be leaving for the tetazoo camping trip at 4 on Friday. I should be back by Saturday evening. Might spend the night at Orgy Kushdale on 2E on Monday or Tuesday

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:37 am 
Left research meeting early to hunt forms in NE49-4000 and 2-367; will probably go to my office afterwards.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:18 pm 
Punted work today after all because head is feeling woozy. Guess I'm not completely healed :(

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:26 pm 
I'm taking an early day from work today (Friday). At 3 pm I'm going to walk over to Bon Me (fresh pond mall) for lunch, then walk to the Alewife T stop, take the red line up Central, go pick up a book at the Cambridge library, and then probably go hang out at Random.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:55 pm 
Oops I forgot that I brought lunch to work today. Instead I'm going to leave work around 3 pm and take the 74/78 bus to Harvard, then take the 1 bus to Central.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:17 pm 
Reposting from intro - going to be off campus from today at 5pm until Sunday 1pm. Happy long weekend! :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:26 pm 
I'll be in Stata this afternoon, working and meeting with my advisor, probably on G7, until around 5. Going stargazing at 8 unless I post here otherwise. THE SIPB office continues to be my default location of choice.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:05 pm 
I'll be off campus and not reliably online from 6pm today till sometime tomorrow evening. I've asked tsims to take my spot in Team B for tomorrow's vote if that becomes necessary

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:11 pm 
I will not be stargazing at 8pm; I will be watching the Imitation Game in 4-231.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:23 pm 
I probably won't be available for the rest of the day today. I'll post if this changes (e.g. if I'm going to the ec party tonight.) I will definitely make sure to be available/kill-accessible during the next couple days.

I'll be with Lily Chen, tonight, though. If I die tonight, or really anytime when you have to ask the question, "How would the killer know where Daniel would be?" consider Lily to be very, verrrryyyyyyy suspicious.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:14 pm 
I'll be hiking tomorrow from morning until evening and then going to bonfire from 10 or so pm onwards. I should be killable there, the hike might be hard.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:27 pm 
Planning on going to the EC party tonight, heading out around 10:15. IDK how long I'll be there.

Going to the PLEASURE workshop tomorrow in Foo 3:17-4:17.

On Monday, I have a 6.033 group meeting at 3:30 in the reading room in the student center. Though I just realized I might need to reschedule that because I often have 6.033 tutoring at 4:30 there... Anyway, I'll be in the reading room in the student center sometime around that time frame.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:39 pm 
Also, FYI - I'm on campus because shenanigans happened and I'm no longer on the Tetazoo camping trip. Come and kill me! :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:59 am 
Today: MISTI-Retreat at E40. And FSAE afterwards.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:44 pm 
I will be in 66-168 from 8-10pm today square dancing.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:19 pm 
I'm punting going to the coop today. Will be going to the meeting in EC courtyard.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:37 pm 
Tonight 20:00-22:00 I will be square dancing in 66-168.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:44 pm 
I'll be at the Bonfire party for at least a short time.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:33 pm 
I'll probably be headed over to the bonfire party a bit later.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:48 am 
I'm playing in a chess tournament today!: the first MIT Open! It's in Lobdell at the student center. The tournament has already started (I'm taking a first round bye) and it will end around 8 pm.

I'd modestly request not killing me during a tournament match. But I should have a decent amount of down-time when I'll be analyzing my games and/or playing blitz chess.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:27 am 
At 3 Sunday, I'll be at the esplanade for a picnic thing with Beast. Probably will be tooling somewhere the rest of the day (41W, Beast?)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:46 pm 
I'm going to be at the Assassin's Guild meeting in 4-231 at 4pm