Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:28 pm 
ijc died at 10:56pm on Day 1. Location: 1E in EC. Day is extended to 12:50am.

The web app day has already been advanced, so any actions you wish to take before end of day must be reported to Gods via PM, who will handle them manually. DO NOT USE THE WEB APP UNTIL AFTER 12:50AM.

Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 1
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:31 pm 
Uh. Where did ijc die?

I've been on floorpi in Victor Wang's room for the past n hours. maxmurin did not appear until very recently, but he was stalked.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:32 pm 
(Also, could you input ijc's death into the webapp so that people can perform actions on it if necessary?)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:32 pm 
I have been in my room for the past 1.5 hours playing dota with a friend from home. Jakobw can confirm that I was playing, but be was only intermittently in my room for ~5 minutes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:35 pm 
We are going to figure out what to do with the death relative to the web app, since day has already been advanced; in the meantime if you would perform actions on it, PM us.

In particular, actions you can PM us about include investigations (if you have visited kill site and have investigative powers) and changing your lynch votes. Please do not change your stalker targets / priest lists unless absolutely necessary because fixing that in the web app would be painful. If you want to perform a different action, ask us.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:36 pm 
Ijc is on 1E at the party, so I assume there. Also, ltchin said that ksedlar, nastya and ltchin are here.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:38 pm 
Mods, can you confirm death location?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:38 pm 
I was in random, watching hamilton. Jfrisch was also present.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:39 pm 
I was stalked, plus have been in a room with NP's Mitchell Lee and Patrick Yang on floorpi for a while (since like 10:30 or something).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:40 pm 
Confirm issacgs alibi.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:42 pm 
I was in my room, starting a game of league.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:44 pm 
I was with Lily in our room.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:45 pm 
People at party near time of death: me, fmajluf7, nastya, ltchin, Jakob. Tsims came to the party about half an hour after TOD, but was not there beforehand..

Francesca and I were being stalked at the time.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:47 pm 
Also, investigators/group investigators/mayor should go to the kill site right away. Other roles should go as well to provide cover for the investigators (this is actually really important; we need to obfuscate roles as much as possible.)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:51 pm 
sammyluo wrote:
Mods, can you confirm death location?

Whoops, sorry, noob gods here :( The thread is updated with the death location and we've re-extended day.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:52 pm 
Can any of the players who were there vouch for each other?

Also, how easy would it have been for somebody who wasn't 'at' the party to make the kill? Assuming this was indeed at the party.

And can the gods confirm that the kill was indeed at the party?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:56 pm 
brunnerj and achester were in ET front rooms. We alibi each other.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:57 pm 
Daniel Grazian wrote:
Also, investigators/group investigators/mayor should go to the kill site right away. Other roles should go as well to provide cover for the investigators (this is actually really important; we need to obfuscate roles as much as possible.)

Second this. It's really important that investigators make an investigation every day, and that includes today. Consider heading over even if you're not an investigator, as cover.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:58 pm 
Sasha and I were in the pit at et. Nps pravinas, ajfike, and other were also there.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:00 pm 
brunnerj and I were in Front Rooms. Weaker alibis for jordanh, sashacf, and Lucy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:00 pm 
I left the party about 5 minutes before the kill - ltchin probably saw me leave to get a wrench from my room in order to help with lighting strike for footwork in walker. I passed sammyluo in vywang's room around this time. eevolt, kmli, and elin1 also saw me on floor pi, but probably can't confirm down to the minute.

It would've been fairly easy IMO for someone to come down from another hall to make the kill and not be seen, though risky unless they had a good scout or 2.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:05 pm 
I have been told that I should report my location at the time of death. So here it is.

I was at the party on 1E and on 2E (my room and lounge) around the time of death. All time at the party I was hanging out with ksedlar in he hall and walounge and getting drinks at the bar. I'm in my room now, and I have been here since about 11-11:30 pm (cannot say exactly since didn't look at the clock). I think I have been introduced to ljc around the time of his/her death since I asked ksedlar to take me around and show players, so that I can stay away from them and be more careful (I think this just proves that my paranoia was reasonable).

I'm not in the state to talk now, but I'll check who ljc is and read all the messages in the thread after I wake up tomorrow. Sorry guys, parties don't exactly put me in a workable condition.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:09 pm 
I was at home at pika, playing weird video games.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:15 pm 
At Random on Pecker with Lisa (NP).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:19 pm 
My friend just informed me that someone was looking for me and that she sent them to 5E. She said that they might have wanted to kill me, so this post is just for them.

I'm in my bed and not getting out till tomorrow morning. If mafia/serial killer want to kill me, they will have to wait under my door till tomorrow morning.

Lol, 3 people just showed up to check my alibi. They didn't kill me, so that's good. I'm going to investigate jakob since I have heard several people being suspicious about him. Good night everyone.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:20 pm 
I was in the ET kitchen doing chores. Achester and brunnerj were in front rooms when I left at 22:30ish.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:26 pm 
I was informed by someone that jakob has been investigated, so I'm investigating fmajluf7 because that's another played from the party that I have seen. I'll submit results after I get them. :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:05 am 
I was at an apartment off-campus with non-players.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:29 am 
jakob wrote:
I left the party about 5 minutes before the kill - ltchin probably saw me leave to get a wrench from my room in order to help with lighting strike for footwork in walker. I passed sammyluo in vywang's room around this time. eevolt, kmli, and elin1 also saw me on floor pi, but probably can't confirm down to the minute.

It would've been fairly easy IMO for someone to come down from another hall to make the kill and not be seen, though risky unless they had a good scout or 2.

I call the timing here into question. From paranoia text timings, I saw Jakob pass by entering floorpi from the Munroe (south) side at 10:58 pm. He could've feasibly made the kill and then come to floorpi for an alibi. But nastya already used her mayoral investigation on him, so we'll find out by tomorrow morning (though it's likely to be a don or mtp kill anyway)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:54 am 
I can confirm seeing jordanh at some point between 11:00 and 11:15 in ET kitchen.