Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:53 pm 
Namely, innocent children, gay knights, and stalkers.

Hi! As mentioned in the title, I am a dying desperado. In light of aok's obvious guilt and the fact that I was the one who interrogated the NP who pointed to him, it should be pretty clear that I am legit. Other fun facts include me intentionally munching desk shifts and going to EC parties when I would have preferred a long nap, just to fill my schedule updates with more things that mafia could potentially try to kill me at. The EC party in particular I wanted to sleep through, but I was damn near positive that mafia were going to make their kill there, and I wanted it to be on me.* Also, I made no pre-commitment to not paranoia-text; I was hoping that not paranoia texting would make mafia more likely to try to kill me.

Anyway, I would like to set up a network of gay knights and innocent children. As mentioned in my basic strategy link, gay children networks are really useful in that we can have a bunch of innocent people collaborating and basically making sure that lynch votes fall on non-provable townies. Stalkers should reveal, along with who you stalked, for reasons discussed at the town meeting. Basically, because we know that at max one stalker is mafia (modulo conscription), finding out that one of the "stalkers" as mafia makes the others look as good as innocent children.

PEOPLE TELLING ME THINGS SHOULD DO SO BEFORE 10:25 PM. This is because I have a LARP from 9-11 pm, and I legitimately cannot be doing game stuff during that, other than a short bathroom break during which I can connect the innocent children and gay knights to one another. I considered waiting another day to activate in order to not have that awkwardness with people who don't check forums until the end of the day, but I figured it wasn't worth being vulnerable day 1.

If you are town, PLEASE do not fake innocent child or gay knight. People who can't prove their role will be lynched.

Other info: I am Max Payne, nastya's investigator. I am probably going to end up wasting my 2nd investigation, because I already investigated ijc's death and aok definitely killed Josh.
Here is my spreadsheet of suspicions: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

* Nastya, you don't know how sad I was when you tapped me on the shoulder, asked me if I was playing Live Action Mafia, and then DIDN'T say bang. I was not actually scared, just disappointed at the turn of events. :lol:

Other people should confirm that revealing to me is a good plan, so we don't end up with indecisive new players waiting until the last minute (at which point I won't have seen your messages).

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:54 pm 
I confirm that this is a good idea. Reveal to ksedlar.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:57 pm 
We love you Katie!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:00 pm 
Everyone, please post here once you have acted on ksedlar's message (meaning either revealed to her if you're supposed to, or not-revealed to her if you weren't supposed to). This way we know which players to bug to take action.

I have acted.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:01 pm 
Jakob and Miranda have acted.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:05 pm 
I have acted.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:13 pm 
Acted

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:20 pm 
I have acted

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:20 pm 
I have acted.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:22 pm 
I have acted.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:23 pm 
I have acted.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:24 pm 
I have acted.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:24 pm 
I have acted.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:36 pm 
I have acted

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:40 pm 
Acted

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:41 pm 
ltchin has acted (and trollingly claims mafia / does not answer "no" to "are you mafia," but this probably means nothing)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:48 pm 
I have acted.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:50 pm 
I have acted

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:52 pm 
I have acted

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:12 pm 
I have already acted, but can someone explain why this is any better that having the same set of people reveal to a single random person? There is nothing currently proving ksedlar innocent.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:14 pm 
Acted!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:14 pm 
Because if Ksedlar doesn't die we know we've compromised things. Also Ksedlar is much more trusted than random due to aok things

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:15 pm 
If she's not innocent, we'll see immediately when she doesn't die tomorrow, and we'll be able to lynch her day 3.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:21 pm 
We're missing nastya, andy, amanda, and isaac

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:34 pm 
Acted

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:54 pm 
Acted, sorry for not doing that earlier. I haven't checked the forum since noon.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:00 pm 
Ksedlar says the network has been set up. Good work, everyone!