Post subject: Re: Day 3
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:35 pm 
Oh okay. So we are still lynching him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:39 pm 
Let's tell him no kill.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:40 pm 
Sammy doesn't like this and says that we can prove his innocence and get 1 more hours to decide.

I say we have him kill jakob. I don't think he'll get it in time.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:45 pm 
Killing someone wouldn't prove his innocence though, right? because mafia can kill?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:45 pm 
Sammy says this is stupid, that we can lynch him after he fails to kill because mafia can't kill again.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:48 pm 
Mafia could scheme to kill again, or set a trap correctly. Or, if the mafia figured out that Lily Chen was an innocent child (and ltchin did say that she and Lily Chen had revealed to each other not long before the kill), they'd still have their regular kill power left.

But I'd be ok with telling him to kill someone and taking another hour to decide if he succeeds.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:49 pm 
They would have had toset a yrap yesterday, and cant scheme id he made a kill today.

We are going with jakob then.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:58 pm 
He would have to have known either jakob role or lily's. I suspect that if dgrazian is mafia, then the latter is possible. Or if our network was compromised. I think dgrazian is the only possible way tsims could be mafia.

What now?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:08 pm 
Do any of you have a shovel? We need to shovel jakob to see if tsims tells the truth.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:13 pm 
At this point it looks like either:

The positive result was a frame
Someone other than tsims in the group made the kill (lucy or me) (not me :) )
set a trap/slaughter.

Keep in mind that jakob and tsims are dating, so the probability of a reveal is much higher than usual.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:14 pm 
Okay I'm super busy now. I'll tell you what I learned.

Sammy says andytsai revealed to be gn with alex and that alex revealed to ksedlar. Which makes no sense and makes me worry about the network. Sammy is going to try shovel jakob.

I guess town can decide now, but if you really need to talk to sammy reach him out.

WHAT THEY'RE DATING WAT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:23 pm 
I think we lynch tsims regardless of the shovel result. Mafia can plant evidence on the shovel, meaning that its value is very low. And the value of keeping tsims alive is not very much at all. This way, we get a mafia either way - either tsims or jakob.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:32 pm 
sammy says jakob shovels as mafia. I advocate killing tsims anyways. Thoughts?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:33 pm 
It should have been one of us and not sammyluo who shoveled jakob, but oh well.

ksedlar didn't tell us that Alex and/or andytsai had claimed to be gay knights. Either they're lying now, or their claim didn't get to ksedlar before she died, or she forgot to tell us about them.

I'd've been a bit more reluctant to admit two pairs of gay knights to the network if I'd thought there were three pairs of them, since the expected number of pairs is a bit less than 3.

How would Sammy even know that about andytsai and Alex? Andytsai shouldn't've been telling him anything. And we should try to check with Alex and andytsai that they both claim gay knights.

By the way, ltchin and I still haven't mechanically confirmed to anyone, and this should still happen.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:34 pm 
Agreed on executing tsims, because the value of a townie whose role is known is quite low, and he could still be mafia.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:34 pm 
Alright fmajluf7, can you convey the lynch tsims plan to sammy to post?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:35 pm 
Looks like that already made it through. :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:38 pm 
Yes lol it's a constant convo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:44 pm 
Tell sammyluo to tell nastya to investigate jakob over tsims (a yes result on either of them isn't actionable, since we'll've already killed them; a no result on jakob is good information because it means he might've been a mafia who didn't make that kill; it's really unlikely that tsims is a mafia who didn't make that kill, so a no result would just make us think that jakob was mafia and not tell us anyone new to be suspicious of).

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:46 pm 
Ok, at least one of the following is true:
Lucy is mafia.
Lucy's investigator is mafia.
Sammyluo (who shoveled jakob) is mafia.
Plant evidence was used on jakob.
Frame was used on tsims.

That is, either a power was used or there's a three-way beef between living players.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:07 pm 
If jakob was mafia, then nastya is mafia or manipulate the press was used, and either Lucy's investigator (or Lucy) is mafia and frame was used.

If tsims was mafia, then either sammyluo is mafia or plant evidence was used, and either sammyluo was mafia (to kill jakob instead of having tsims do it) or tsims made two kills (so the mafia had some source of role information, when there shouldn't be any source but us) or someone other than tsims and jakob made the kill of Lily Chen.

That is, every scenario requires at least two of (mafia power used, living player is bad), unless sammyluo was bad, which requires no power uses or other living mafia. He also tried to get us to not execute tsims, and kept the shovel that called jakob guilty for himself. To account for that scenario in mind, we should do at least one of the following:
-get another shovel to use on jakob and/or tsims (probably jakob), and not pass it through sammyluo.
-have sammyluo stalked for the next several days (but we don't necessarily trust the stalkers).

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:13 pm 
Oops, I forgot to change "us" to "the GCSN" in one place in what I just posted in town. (Ironically, I posted it to avoid seeming like part of the GCSN, since if I didn't have here to post I'd be posting in Town Square more.)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:41 am 
achester wrote:
Oops, I forgot to change "us" to "the GCSN" in one place in what I just posted in town. (Ironically, I posted it to avoid seeming like part of the GCSN, since if I didn't have here to post I'd be posting in Town Square more.)

I'd be very surprised if anyone caught that. I wouldn't worry.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:47 pm 
isaacg wrote:
achester wrote:

I'd be very surprised if anyone caught that. I wouldn't worry.

I'd caught this, but don't worry :)