Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 4
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:21 am 
Two questions. Sammyluo asks if he can post that lilychen was ic. Also, we need to meet in person for ICs to reveal. I'm terrified that our network is compromised. Would before the town meeting work?

Also, csvoss, you should reply to sammy's pm.

Also also, sammy noted pesto's "us"... he knows a lot. Sammy is figuring out all our identities. I trust him but am terrified. Thoughts?

Post subject: Re: Day 4
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:34 am 
Also also also, he wants clarified the investigation from ltchin.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:27 am 
If sammy noticed pesto's us, there's a good chance that mafia did, whether or not sammy is mafia. Therefore, we might consider having pesto claim as the new voice of the network?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:48 am 
== for achester being new face of the network, but I see no reason why Francesca should stop being a proxy now.

I am really not going to be very surprised if Sammy has been or will be conscripted. He is clearly playing very well (although still town-optimally I believe), and so I think we're ok, but pretty soon, we'll definitely want to switch it up.

I don't see how there can be any way for our network to clarify my investigation unless Sammy already knows that I'm IC.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:12 am 
I think I'm next in line to be voice of the network, but there's no reason to have me do so while the fmajluf7-sammyluo link is working.

We can just pass to sammyluo the declaration that we're executing someone else. No reason to even do so now (since that'd clue them in that we trust ltchin); we can just dictate a different execution target today.

fmajluf7, you should get the shovel from sammyluo and use it.

There's another birthday party of jamb's, this time a study break, at ET at 9; we could meet there to reveal?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:23 am 
I am working desk at Random Hall from 7 PM - 9 PM, but would be down to go to ET after that. Is there a van?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:47 am 
From Sammy:

"I'm waiting on a shovel result from a certain person who is probably not yet awake"
"this certain person was also not very good with keeping the rest of your identities secret"
"presumably she's told you this already"

.......Thanks Francesca.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:55 am 
"I mean, fmajluf7 didn't intentionally reveal any of the info. She was just responding to my various suspicions in very obvious ways"

Oh ok, less annoyed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:56 am 
Sammy is also really pestering me to let him announce that Lily Chen was IC because this is strictly helpful for town. I'm too annoyed right now to honestly say which way because it's clear to me that the IC network is compromised.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:39 pm 
I'm sorry, he would tell me one by one who he thought was sketchy and I'd just tell him "er no, that person didn't make the kill" and then he suddenly had a list :'''(

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:39 pm 
And why is it clear to you that the network is compromised?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:44 pm 
sammy knows enough of the network that it is compromised if sammy is mafia. We don't know whether that's the case, of course.

Also, the fact that he's telling you that he figured this stuff out, as opposed to just figuring it out and not telling you that he has, makes me thing he's more likely to be town.

Only a townie has any reason to tell you what he's figured out. A mafia would just filch the information and give to his mafia buddies, not do this.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:03 pm 
I agree. I also think ltchin has other reasons and didn't mean that sammy was the cause. I spoke to him in person last night and he gave me no sketch vibes at all.

I think we should wait and see who dies tonight/how many people does, and we'll have our answer.

Pesto, you won't be on campus today for the meeting? I can't really afford the time to cross the river :(

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:14 pm 
Sorry, got confused, there's no town meeting today.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:17 pm 
Nope, I'm busy today; sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:19 pm 
Replying to Sammy's PM is going to require me to send two other PMs and get responses back before replying to him, so that might take a little bit.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:44 pm 
The message Alex mentioned is what I told you about him being GN with andytsai.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:12 pm 
Also, we should declare a default lynch and stalk targets.

I propose one of the following for lynch:
- dgrazian: he hasn't been killed like usual or active at all, and we know one of our stalkers has to be mafia
- nastya: she's been a mayor for a longer time than usual
- Lucy: same reason as dgrazian.

I propose the following for the stalk:
- achester: this is to try counteract the "us" and make them believe we find you sketchy. As another aside, if you were conscripted or pretending to be IC, it's a nice way to prevent a kill by you before you reveal to us tomorrow or Wednesday
- jordanh: has been very active voting every day and alibiing, but hasn't said a word otherwise. I guess this can be more out of shyness/has nothing to say, but always a possibility.
- dgrazian: if not lynched.
- lucy: if not lynched
- nastya: if not lynched

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:00 pm 
I think we should announce that Lily was IC and maybe also that Isaac was gay knight.

I think the execution target should be someone who could've made the kill on isaacg. (Fmajluf7, don't forget your investigations!)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:02 pm 
Who's Angela? One of the stalkers is possibly mafia, which means we should be suspicious of one of Lucy, dgrazian, and Angela.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:29 pm 
I really don't think we should announce isaacg as GN so that fmaljuf7 can go hunt down mafia in peace. I am for lynching dgrazian if for no other reason than him being alive still :P

I also like the idea of putting a stalker on achester.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:34 pm 
I agree with ltchin. I also aready posted who angela is on day 3.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:53 pm 
I think you posted "Sammy says someone revealed to him as Angela and strongly believes that one of the 4 stalkers is mafia" but not who Angela is.

(If we're worried enough about the GCSN being breached, don't post it here, but make sure at least two or three of us know who it is for when you die.)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:11 pm 
Ok, I'll make sure to do so.

I'm going to rely the following information to town through sammy:
- Default lynch, if nothing else happens: dgrazian
- Angela stalks achester, Yuno stalks Lucy, Raye punbar stalks jordanh, Jack stalks nastya

Let me know if there are any objections.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:11 pm 
@csvoss, Sammy is really confused who your two mystery investigators were for Day 1. Can you tell us their identity?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:25 pm 
I'm 100% sure this was hitman. I'll tell sammy to post dgrazian for default lynch.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:27 pm 
One of them was a proxy through me. I should maybe not say who in case we're compromised. Someone alive.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:50 pm 
I'm sad about executing dgrazian for the out-of-game reason that it's his last game.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:52 pm 
But but but :cry:

I don't think dgrazian would like that to influence game..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:53 pm 
True. :p

Lucy has a good point that he wouldn't have allowed a no-lil day. I'd go for people who have been away or stalked a lot.