Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:22 am 
Once again, let's get this started early. Though there hasn't been a death yet, there have been some investigations. Thoughts on sketchiness? There are apparently two mafia, so stalking isn't at its most powerful yet. Who do people think are sketchy, given the information of the past few days?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:44 pm 
The gcsn would like to request the 4th shovel (the one that started with lilychen) if it still exists.

No one answered last time, so likely it was destroyed by Lily's killer, but if you have it, let me know.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:19 pm 
I think maxmurin is sketchy. As constrained as the Mafia may be in making kills, killing someone in a class they share with another player is hella risky.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:14 pm 
Wait, what? You just argued that killing someone in a class that they is super risky, even though the mafia seem to be constrained in making kills. Doesn't this imply the opposite of your claim that I am sketchy? Using a kill on

I would argue that I appear somewhat sketchy from yesterday's timing. However, I have been doubly investigated. Thus, the only ways I could have made the kill are the following: I am don, I used MTP, Miranda Gavrin (or whoever the Hamburglar was, I may not remember correctly) and Inspector Clouseau are conniving to help pretend that I'm innocent. This is not very many, and given that many suspect that the day 1 kill, when I was stalked, was done by don or MTP, this reduces the possibilities that I did the kill further. It isn't ruled out totally, of course, but the only way it can be is if brunnerj was a gay knight and his partner investigates me. Since that hasn't surfaced yet, it seems unlikely to occur.

Further, I've been fairly active; I've started two of the last three lynch discussion threads, and consistently post alibis. I'd like to see some argument for my sketchiness other than that I had extremely unfortunate timing coming to class.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:38 pm 
Sorry if my argument was unclear. I meant it would be hella risky for a Mafioso A to kill player B if player C was also in that class because of the chances they'd get caught. This wouldn't be a concern if player C was mafia as well.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:12 pm 
Can we execute Sammy? Not that I have much hope of it mattering. gg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:28 pm 
Oh, that is a valid point. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my laptop so I couldn't report right away (NP yangk can confirm that I don't use a laptop in 18.212).

I don't think it's sammy, since he knows my role and I'm not dead.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:34 pm 
It's very likely to be sammyluo. Someone in the GCSN was bad, and knew enough role information to set as many traps as they wanted.

I'm working on the sets of possibilities now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:12 pm 
One of achester or sammyluo has to be bad. Unless it's csvoss but she seems like an unlikely conscript because of first time player and living off campus.