Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:20 pm 
Someone in the network is bad. The only living players in the network are me, achester, and csvoss, who are respectively stalker (YG), IC, and dying gay knight. The probability csvoss is bad is extremely low (new player and not very active, thus zero conscription chance).

This means achester is mafia. He never revealed as IC to anyone in the network as far as I know, but he easily could've been told to, so I'm pretty sure he actually is an IC, thus the conscript.

Now that I look back at things, this whole thing looks like a clear attempt to frame me for being the network-breacher. This is the only explanation I can think of for why mafia would have not killed me up to now.

Note that this also means Lucy (stalker Jack) is provably innocent, even from not-my perspective, not that that matters much at this point.

I'll post more of what I know later. There is some info I've only been sharing with some members of the network (first fmajluf7, later ltchin), because I was wary of a breach. Essentially we need to lynch achester today - he almost certainly let the other mafia (nastya, it looks like) make all the kills today, so one of the gay knights can just kill them tomorrow.

Some evidence for achester being the breach, not me:

-fmajluf7 and I (and to some extent, ltchin) have been suspicious of him since day ~4. He argued against having tsims make a vig kill on jakob to test his role claim, and also somewhat argued against lynching dgrazian at the end (though that was supposedly for OOG reasons). Read the innocence den if you want evidence.

-Also, note that fmajluf7 put him on her "advocate lynch" list, whereas I'm on her 100% trusted list.

-Weak, but: I'm a horrible liar and terrible at being mafia, and if I were actually mafia I'm pretty sure someone would've been tipped off psychologically before now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:23 pm 
Here's an easy inconsistency in sammyluo's story: he calls Lucy innocent, but Lucy counted and got two mafia, so to make five kills in one day, they'd have to scheme, and each mafia would have to have made at least one kill. But Lucy, whom he calls innocent, alibis me for all five kills.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:26 pm 
achester wrote:
Here's an easy inconsistency in sammyluo's story: he calls Lucy innocent, but Lucy counted and got two mafia, so to make five kills in one day, they'd have to scheme, and each mafia would have to have made at least one kill. But Lucy, whom he calls innocent, alibis me for all five kills.

See your thread for the rebuff.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:29 pm 
It now seems likely that:
-tsims was mafia,
-jakob wasn't mafia, and no plant evidence was used; sammyluo just lied about the shovel result.

(Sammyluo was the one who argued to keep tsims alive or at least let him test his role claim, and also the one who shoveled jakob.)

Dgrazian could've been planted evidence on, or could've been a mafia whom sammyluo couldn't sway the GCSN away from executing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:34 pm 
^ That's funny, because I was the one who made the decision to keep the announcement of lynch dgrazian when fmajluf7 and ltchin seemed to have lost heart due to disagreeing with you.

When did I argue to keep tsims alive? This is blatantly false (everyone else, check the innocence den). I argued for him to vig kill someone because it's stupid not to do so - it gives us strictly more information and is equivalent to an extra lynch that the network gets to decide. Also, I was the one calling out that tsims was psychologically sketchy right after the group investigation. However, I still believe jakob was mafia - see fmajluf7's note that jakob asked her "do you want to be able to kill people?", his sketchy investigation proxying choices, his alibi contradiction on day 1, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:36 pm 
Can you point out an instance of something I did that was not logically optimal for town?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:41 pm 
Anyways, here's what I propose: lynch one of us (preferably the correct one), and give everyone else in game a taser to tase each other right at day start tomorrow. There should be 5 players alive at the end of day, we should be able to guarantee a no-kill day, thus a town win, tomorrow, assuming tasers beat killings in race conditions.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:42 pm 
Nvm if we lynch the wrong person we can't guarantee all the taserings will work out, but it's better than nothing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:10 pm 
I agree with some sort of mass taser use. Note that a taser only wins a race against a bang if the taser has the right person's name written on it. If we don't coordinate the taser name-writing, there's a risk of collisions. If we do, a mafia who's going to be tased could go try to kill someone else, and then they'd have as good a chance of finding someone else before they're tased as the person trying to tase them would have of finding them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:19 pm 
Some things tying sammyluo, Lucy, and maxmurin together and to mafia-ness:
-Sammyluo claimed to stalk maxmurin on day 1, when he was in the same building as the kill.
-Sammyluo claimed to stalk Lucy on day 3, when she was at the site of the kill and in a group that was investigated positive. (Also, sammyluo was making the decisions about which stalkers stalked whom, which in retrospect the GCSN should've been doing, so he had the freedom to decide this.)
-Lucy claimed to stalk maxmurin today, with its many kills.
-Maxmurin and sammyluo have been each others' sole alibis for almost all the kills.
-Maxmurin was at the site of brunnerj's kill, and it's unlikely that mafia'd've made that kill if maxmurin wasn't at least on their side (either as a scout or as the killer, probably don).
-Sammyluo used the shovel on jakob, instead of giving it to the GCSN.
-Lucy's claim that I went downstairs to rinse something I'm pretty sure is false.
-Sammyluo wheedled his way into the GCSN, which a protocol-following townie shouldn't do.
-Sammyluo defended maxmurin from execution in the GCSN, to the point of deciding to execute Miranda Gavrin when the network couldn't agree on maxmurin.