Lucy (x3)
sammyluo
sashacf

achester (1):
maxmurin

maxmurin (1):
nastya

nastya dies. Lucy dies. sashacf dies.

Mafia choose to resign. Game ends. Town wins.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:14 pm 
whoa who's mafia who's what role can we see the graveyard

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:18 pm 
You should be able to now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:19 pm 
Here's what I knew from a townie perspective by day 5 start (before I was added to either the innocence den or the mafia den)

ijc - ?
Josh Frisch - ?
aok - SK
brunnerj - investigator???
fmajluf7 - GN with isaacg
jordanh - (mafia?)
ksedlar - desperado
lilychen - IC
jakob - mafia (?) or GI
tsims - vigilante (?) or mafia
isaacg - GN with fmajluf7
Daniel Grazian - pure mafia
Miranda Gavrin - ??
ajliu - stalker
andytsai - GN? with Alex
jessk - GN with csvoss
ltchin - IC
nguyenin - GI

achester - IC? (conscript?)
Alex - GN? with andytsai
csvoss - GN with jessk
Lucy - stalker Jack
maxmurin - GI
nastya - ?
sammyluo - stalker
sashacf - ???investigator???

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:19 pm 
Wait sammy before you look, want to guess at the other roles for bonus points? :P

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:24 pm 
Uh the only ones missing from that list are ijc, Josh Frisch, Miranda, nastya, and jordanh. I know Miranda and nastya now, and I could be wrong about sashacf. I'll take a stab:

I'm going to guess there is a priest somewhere (csvoss' investigator), perhaps two? the rest I'd guess desperado or vigilante just because we have few of those right now.

jordanh - desperado
Josh Frisch - priest
ijc - vigilante

Game ended up happening such that the sets {EC people}, {people with provably innocent roles / roles I trusted}, {players whose roles I knew} started aligning pretty quickly, which made it convenient to lynch off other people while building traps to the point where I could've just swept EC + achester to win.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:35 pm 
I killed 5 people today (and ijc on day 1) and that was fun. If anyone would ever want to hire ma as a hitman, feel free to do so.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:36 pm 
You also killed brunnerj yesterday!

And nastya, people shouldn't be hiring you as a hitman because you should be playing in future games! :D You were awesome!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:51 pm 
Nastya, you did an incredibly impressive job. You were great by any standard and incredible for a new player. You should be really, really proud :-)

Sammy, I'm really sorry about conscripting you late. We were desperate to infiltrate the GCSN. We were cautious about conscripting you on earlier days, because we were concerned that you didn't actually have much information. By the time we conscripted you, we were convinced that you actually did have enough information to constitute infiltration. And you had made yourself look extremely innocent.

I do think that saving conscription has been undervalued in past games.

Regardless, Sammy, you played fantastically on both sides. Great, great job!

Nice job to town (Francesca and Sammyluo especially I think) for targeting Jakob and me. That was critical for town success.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:57 pm 
Quote from discussion at ET:
"Did Sammy win the game for town?"
"Yeah. He also almost won it for mafia. It was basically Sammy vs. Sammy."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:58 pm 
Pretty much, yeah. I described it as "past Sammy vs current Sammy ultimate showdown." I don't think there has ever before been a game where someone played both sides even close to this well. Super exciting to watch!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:44 pm 
sammyluo wrote:
Uh the only ones missing from that list are ijc, Josh Frisch, Miranda, nastya, and jordanh. I know Miranda and nastya now, and I could be wrong about sashacf. I'll take a stab:

I'm going to guess there is a priest somewhere (csvoss' investigator), perhaps two? the rest I'd guess desperado or vigilante just because we have few of those right now.

jordanh - desperado
Josh Frisch - priest
ijc - vigilante

Game ended up happening such that the sets {EC people}, {people with provably innocent roles / roles I trusted}, {players whose roles I knew} started aligning pretty quickly, which made it convenient to lynch off other people while building traps to the point where I could've just swept EC + achester to win.

Darn, I messed up :P I knew csvoss was proxying a priest, but I thought that was latent from many days ago (hence jfrisch). But I was going to get brunnerj lynched as sketchy for having made 3 (4?) investigations on ijc through >=2 proxies, and claiming investigator to fmajluf7 when he was about to get lynched. I also switched josh and ijc. Oh well.