Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: LUCY IS DEAD
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:24 am 
I questioned her at 4:22 am in front rooms; she responded with I am dead. Erin and I were in front rooms at the time I asked.

Post subject: Re: LUCY IS DEAD
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:31 am 
prime suspects, probably: me, josh, daniel, alex (we were chilling in front rooms in the wee hours after GoT)

Lucy was at least alive during/shortly after GoT. Daniel, Lucy, Matt, and I were asking each other if we were alive then if I am recalling correctly.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:32 am 
(there are probably others who were sneaking around that josh and I forgot about, like RATS!)

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:41 am 
Can people clarify when GoT was?

One way or another, it is unlikely that aok did it. He was around Clam kitchen from approximately midnight to 2:30, I want to say. I then saw him leave with NP Ishara to go to sleep, and I find it very unlikely that sleepy aok would terminate our conversation to trek out to ET, rather than actually just going to sleep.

I left Clam shortly after that to attempt to go to sleep, but I got sidetracked by a conversation with NPs Elaine and Ray Hua. My main alibi for whenever it is: while I might be willing to walk to ET and back solely for the sake of making a Live Action Mafia kill, I really wouldn't want to do it at sketchy o'clock. I also would have definitely preferred a time when I could have saferided at least one direction.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:44 am 
Also, do people know which players were definitely asleep before Lucy was killed?

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:45 am 
Oh, apparently aok was actually awake. Whoops. Anyway, I still think it would have been really obnoxious for him to have made the kill.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:47 am 
GoT ended at 12:30 if I recall correctly. I was not watching, but that is when I saw people come up from the pit.

We think that dylanhen and jordanh went to sleep around midnight, before GoT ended.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:36 am 
I went to sleep at about 00:30, after jfrisch showed brunnerj and I some math. jordanh said she was going to sleep at about midnight.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:06 am 
Yes, I went to bed around midnight.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:38 am 
From the chat: SCF and I can alibi each other until about 3:30am, and they were sufficiently tired when they claimed to go to dorm that I believe them.

Like, this isn't a hard and fast "not possible," but it's significantly better than people who claimed to go to bed at midnight without telling anyone. We were both pretty much falling asleep when they left.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:35 am 
pravinas wrote:
From the chat: SCF and I can alibi each other until about 3:30am, and they were sufficiently tired when they claimed to go to dorm that I believe them.

I went to bed around 2:30, not 3:30.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:32 am 
the problem is basically anyone who was awake and at ET from 00:30 - 4:30 (or whenever it was) is a suspect :-/ no one's alibi is specific enough I think. I wouldn't rule Sasha/Pravina out from making the kill, and suspect them equally as much as the "prime suspects" I posted earlier.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:12 pm 
I was sleeping at my apartment.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 5:04 pm 
Lucy sent me a PM at exactly 1:00 AM, which means died later than 1AM.