Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Introductions!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:19 pm 
post them here. Normal spiel. Someone can copy a good example or something.

Post subject: Re: Introductions!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:32 pm 
I'm in Glen Ellyn, Illinois. Good luck trying to kill me here.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:44 pm 
I'm Katie Sedlar, AKA ksedlar. I live in room 6-512 in New Random (that dorm between MacGregor and Next). There are a number of side doors that people can let you in, as well as the front desk. I will try to add players to my guest list soon.

If you want to kill me, you can almost always find me in my room or in the kitchen next to my room. I also work desk at New Random. This week I work:
Thu: 12-6
Fri: 3-7
Sun: 3-6
Next week I'm not sure about, but I should be working at least 9-10 pm Tuesday, 12-3 Thursday, and 6-7 Friday. Desk shifts are even harder to shirk than normal now, so it would be near impossible for me to make kills during them. NPs Ishara, Arkadiy, Kelli Padilla, and Jessica Hyde can confirm. Please do not contact my boss Lucia.

I go to the Boston Jedi group meetups 7-8:30 pm on Thursdays (Lucy and Miranda can often be found there too). On Friday nights from 8-11, I'll be at ET's on campus board games even thing on the 3rd floor of W20.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:49 pm 
I'm Dylan; I live at ET.

I have a UROP every weekday from 9 to 17 on the third floor of 35 (it starts at 9:30 on M and F).

Other weekly things:

Tech Squares T 20-22:30, usually Lobdell
ET board game night F 20-23, PDRs
Square dancing Sa 20-22, 66-168
HSSP class Su 13-15, 2-132 (please don't kill me during this, but it should be fine to kill me before/after)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:51 pm 
Yello everybody, this is tsims. Since it's the summer my schedule is pretty fluid. I'm living MacGregor, room H328. I work in NW14, typically leaving MacG anywhere between 9:30 and 10:15. I also typically leave NW14 between 12:30 and 1:30 to get lunch. I then leave for MacG somewhere between 5:30 and 6:30. I can also be sometimes found in New Random, 5-5.
I also go to a game night at a friend's on Friday nights, leaving between 6:30 and 7:30 and getting back like 10:30-11:30. I usually take the T, so maybe that's a good kill location? Who knows? (At least I'm in town?)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:08 pm 
Tuan, rising sophomore
Remote player for this game
No need for schedules :P

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:43 pm 
I'm Pravina, yadda yadda. I look like this: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 991bcd1f6e

During the day (from 9-5), I'm usually in the IRG on the third floor of CSAIL. You can get there by walking up the stairs from the second floor of Stata, and the lab is all the way on the Dreyfoos tower end. You might not be able to reliably find me there before noon.

Nights are a bit trickier. I'm sleeping at my parents' house, which is in a far off land called Weston, MA. I'll try to be at ET as much as possible though. Basically until people get annoyed at me. I live at 610 South Avenue, but I think it's really unlikely that you'll be able to make a kill there. I don't always go home and my parents would be really weirded out by your presence, and it's not an easy place to get to besides (I'm doing an hour-long commute thing).

When at ET, I'll likely be in Front Rooms, the Pit, or Hutch. I'll be sleeping in Hutch then.

Wednesday Schedule:
Work until 1700
Meeting in W59-200 from 1800-2000
Trying to teleport to ET from 2000-2200, then maybe staying the night?

Thursday Schedule:
Work from 0900-1700
I'll be catching the saferide at 1800 to get to ET.
Meeting at ET from 1930-2100
Sleeping at ET iff I don't sleep at ET Wednesday night.

Friday Schedule:
Work from 0900-1700
Derping around probably in W20 somewhere (SIPB maybe?) until 2000
ET Board Game Night in W20 3rd floor PDRs 2000-2300 (You should totally come kill me here!)
Definitely sleeping at ET.

Saturday Schedule:
I'll be at ET in the morning, and I don't know where the hell I'm sleeping. I'm emailing my parents to get that sorted out.

Sunday Schedule:
I'll be coming back to ET probably around noon or so if ever I left? I'll attempt to stay the night if I'm still alive, but it really depends on whatever my mom wants.

Monday Schedule:
Work from 0900-1700
Derp from 1700-1930
SIPB from 1930-2000
Back to parental abode

Tuesday Schedule
Work from 0900-1700
Derp from 1700-2000
Squares from 2000-2230
Back to parents place

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:59 pm 
Hi! I'm Max. I live in Macgregor, D325. I'm almost always going to be in my room, except for going to the student center to eat, and two UROP meetings a week in RLE (11 - 11:30 tuesdays, 3-4 fridays). I will maybe also be at ET board game night in the student center.
I'll try to post where I'm going if I deviate from this schedule.

My awakeness schedule on non-Tuesday days is something like 1:30 PM - 1:30 AM.

This is what I look like (except I may also be wearing glasses) http://imgur.com/IkaDrZY

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:08 pm 
I'm Miranda Gavrin. I live at pika (69 chestnut st). I work out in the z-center, eat lunch between noon and 2 in w20, and have a UROP in 1-010. It's card access, but if you knock someone will let you in. Sometimes I give tours of campus.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:27 pm 
I want a postcard :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:31 pm 
tsims wrote:
Yello everybody, this is tsims. Since it's the summer my schedule is pretty fluid. I'm living MacGregor, room H328. I work in NW14, typically leaving MacG anywhere between 9:30 and 10:15. I also typically leave NW14 between 12:30 and 1:30 to get lunch. I then leave for MacG somewhere between 5:30 and 6:30. I can also be sometimes found in New Random, 5-5.
I also go to a game night at a friend's on Friday nights, leaving between 6:30 and 7:30 and getting back like 10:30-11:30. I usually take the T, so maybe that's a good kill location? Who knows? (At least I'm in town?)

I'm in town

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:34 pm 
i'm sasha. i live at et in hutch (go up front stairs, left-faced u-turn back, and the first door on the right).

i go to pika for dinner (1830 MTWRSU/19 F) ~3/times a week, tho which days i go there varies – usually MW, and one of FSU

i go to tech squares in w20 from 20-22 T

i go to pizza and a movie in the rainbow lounge (50-005) 18-19 R – i generally don't stay for the movie

i go to board games in W20-301/302 20-23 F

i'm going to a ropes thing in new random 5-5 lounge 20 R, idk how long it'll go.

when going to/from pika, i walk, when going to/from campus i bike.

at other times i'm usually at et.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:52 pm 
Ah, schedule updates already: I am also going to the ropes thing tomorrow in New Random, and I also usually go to the pizza+movie thing in the Rainbow Lounge on Thursdays.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:04 pm 
Hi I'm Lucy. I live in 122 Babcock St. Apt#33 but I precommited to sleeping in New Random (probably on 5-5) before game started so you will very rarely find me at my apartment. Assume I'm sleeping at New Random unless I say otherwise.

While I am alive, I will stick to the following schedule:

M-F
9:30-4 ~ at work, Smith Campus Center 901. You can find how to get in by checking past games. I'll go out for lunch 1-2, eating in Harvard Yard. Depending on where I'm going, I'll take either the 1 or 66 bus.

R:
7-8:30 ~ lightsabers outside 34
8:30 - 12? ~ at ET

F:
8-11 ~ Boardgames with ET in the PDRs

S:
8-10 ~ Squares in 66-168

T:
8-10:30 ~ Squares

Other places I'm likely to be: ET, W20-415, W20-001, 36-113, ???

I'll post updates if things change

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:22 pm 
Hi, I'm Lily Chen (not to be confused with Lilly Chin). I'm a recent (Feb 2016) Course 5 alum. This is what I look like: http://i.imgur.com/0pNNnsY.png

I live with my boyfriend Daniel Grazian (also playing this game) at 4 Canal Park, Apt. 410, Cambridge, MA 02141 (it's near Lechmere). The building has a 24/7 concierge at the front desk, and if you show up and say that you're visiting me/Daniel, the concierge will call my cell phone, so that's probably not the best way to kill me/Daniel. (I'll post an update if we figure out a reasonable way for people to get into our apartment to kill us.) Our building is accessible from the south side of Monsignor O'Brien Highway or from the park/gazebo area behind the Cambridgeside Galleria mall. The Somerville Saferide also goes there. See map: http://i.imgur.com/TjBKK8D.png

I work at C2Sense, 735 Concord Ave, Cambridge, MA 02138. I usually bike there, so it might be hard to kill me on my way to work. I usually leave home around 9 am and get to work around 9:30. If you wait in the parking lot in front of my work I guess you can kill me there. It's hard to predict when I'll leave the office on any given day, but it's generally between 5:30 pm and 7 pm. I sometimes meet up with people after work. If so, I'll post a schedule update.

Other schedule things:
Thursday 7/7, I'm meeting up with a friend after work at 6:30pm at Christinas (ice cream place) near Inman square. Will be biking to/from. Might be going to ET after that for anime watching.
Friday 7/8, I have an early meeting at work, so will be leaving home about an hour earlier than usual.
Saturday 7/9, I'm going to a work party in Woburn, will probably bike/(or bus if bad weather) to Harvard square, where I'll get picked up by a coworker around 1:30 pm.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:01 pm 
I'm Luke, not to be confused with Dylan. Picture of me:
https://goo.gl/photos/zP2Sbzeg1kDop5ZZ8

I live at ET; that is my default location to be. My room is left front; if you run up the front stairs and face down the hallway parallel to the stairs, it'll be in front of you on your left. Do we have a good way for people to get into ET?

I have a UROP every weekday; it takes place either at Stata G8 or at ET, depending on how lazy I'm feeling and some other factors. Monday - Wednesday I'm quite likely to be at Stata, at least between 10:00 and 16:00 (probably longer on one end); Thursday and Friday are more of a toss-up.

On Saturday during the day I'm likely to be away, though hopefully back in time for squares. Should game last to the weekend of the 23rd, I'll be gone for then.

Repeating things:
Handbells M 19:30 - 21:45, 5-231. (Probably not there the whole time.)
ET board game night F 20-23, PDRs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:27 pm 
I'm Lotta!

I live at ET and am normally at ET when I'm not at work. Work is in a place you can't kill me, so don't try. I usually leave ET at 8:45am and get to ET at 7.
On Fridays I go to Board Game Night on campus! It's in W20 PDR 1-2. You should go there! It's fun!

Apart from that, I am usually at ET.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:28 pm 
Umm.. This is actually me. The other person was an imposter.

-Lotta

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:50 pm 
Friday I'll meet up with some friends at macgregor after work so I might not actually end up going to board games with et

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:15 pm 
hey guys! I'm Amanda. I'm in San Francisco for the summer :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:19 pm 
I'm Ethan. I have an alt account called dininno that is not playing this game, regardless of what the player list says. I'm currently in Washington state, playing by astral link. I will probably not respond to messages between 7 AM and 4 PM PDT on weekdays (10 and 7 Eastern.)

I swear I'm not a Martian.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:00 pm 
I'm Lilly, part-time potato seller to pay off her lavish lifestyle as movie tsarina.

I'm stuck in Shenzhen, China until Sunday (hopefully plz let me leave) and I will then be in the Bay Area afterwards. I live in Cupertino, work at Apple Infinite Loop 5, and hold lots of social events. If you're going to be in the Bay Area, let me know so I can add you to my social list and then it'll be easy for you to kill me. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:35 pm 
i'm kmli. i'm in singapore. i don't know if i'm playing.

soon i'll be in not singapore in seattle. my apartment is in bellevue. i work at intentional software. my schedule is wildly unpredictable outside of work.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:57 pm 
I'm Andres. I'm in San Francisco and frankly amazed I'm playing remotely. I don't know how responsive I'll be to the forums, so if you need to reach me send me an email at anpere@mit.edu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:24 pm 
Hi I'm Daniel. I live at 4 Canal Park with my girlfriend Lily Chen. It'll be pretty difficult to kill me here, but I expect to spend time at ET and/or New House/New Random most days. For example, tonight I'm pretty sure I'm going to be at ET watching When They Cry (e.g. Tragedy Looper, the anime.) Tomorrow I'll be ET's weekly board games event in W20, PDR 1-2 at 8:00 p.m. I'll add more updates as applicable. Not that anybody will actually want to kill me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:06 pm 
Hi, I'm Katie. I live in room 5-504 on Clam Hole in New Random.

I have a UROP every weekday from 9 to 17 on the third floor of 35 (it starts at 9:30 on M and F).

Other weekly things:

Tabletop R 18:30-21:30, 33A Lawrence Street, Cambridge
Other tabletop Sa 13-17, NH 5-113

When I'm not doing any of those things I'll likely be hanging out in the NH 6-5 kitchen.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:01 pm 
I'm going to have a body double from 6pm Friday to end of the day on Sunday, because I'm going to New York. My body double will be Loren Sherman, and his intro is below.

I’m going to Cirque du Soleil on Friday at 8, I’ll be at tEp from around 1 to 8 on Saturday, otherwise I’ll be in my Boston apartment. Picture: http://i.imgur.com/kQS3kcv.png

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:27 pm 
^For a moment I was very confused as to why Loren's face was there, and I thought this was more mystery shenanigans. Then I read the first line.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:31 pm 
Skipping sabers and instead taking the saferide to et