Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Announcements
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:50 pm 
If you have a special role ability and you think I should have sent you information or you should receive information on day start, and you haven't yet received ho to find that information, please PM me. Please do not try to subvert any electronic resources I send your way or figure out ways of accessing data for other players' eyes or for the future, or try to figure out meta-information from the structure of the system I am using to disperse information.

Day 1 starts in 10 minutes :twisted:

Post subject: Re: Announcements
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:50 am 
You should have your starting items now.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:05 am 
A clarification: you can try doing reasonable things with your items. If you have a knife, a potato, and mayonaise, you can make potato salad (for example). Tell me where the potato came from and that you did so if you do that, though. Feel free to eat your items (though some may be poisonous).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:14 am 
How do item transfers work? Can you transfer items to a remote person, or not?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:24 am 
jakob wrote:
A clarification: you can try doing reasonable things with your items. If you have a knife, a potato, and mayonaise, you can make potato salad (for example). Tell me where the potato came from and that you did so if you do that, though. Feel free to eat your items (though some may be poisonous).

Can we use money to order items off of Amazon?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:27 am 
Better check with me about which item you're ordering, but maybe. There might be a large mafia tax on it though.

Also, there's now a postal service in this game. You can send one item through the postal service for $4. It will arrive in the destination place 48 hours later. You can pay $20 for expedited shipping (arrives 24 hours later).
Unfortunately, the postal service takes twice as long when you're shipping from Boston to Boston. Rumor has it their distribution center is in Portland, Oregon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:08 pm 
PayPal is coming to mafia! you can now transfer money by PM for free. Please CC me on such PMs (and CC or BCC on interesting PMs, in general)

Also, there is now a ban on using pentagrams in your avatars.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:12 pm 
Guess I'll just have to be another skinny white boi then. We all look the same anyway

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:46 pm 
If the recipient of mail dies while the package is en route, what happens?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:55 pm 
It will be auctioned off by the mail carrier to the highest bidder.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:27 pm 
Reminder:

I've automated a bunch of game processes, but you should still notify me if you e.g. blow up a mountain and use a method I've given you to check what was under it. That is to say, let me know when you take game actions even if they don't require it.