Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Day One
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:01 pm 
So who should we kill or has someone already killed someone else?
We should plan ahead instead of on the moment killing someone in case two people get murdered on the same day on accident.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:43 pm 
Agreed. We should also all have each other's phone numbers and, the moment someone is killed, text out a code word. Perhaps "18.02" or something

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:48 pm 
BTW, my number is (831) 706-0998

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:54 pm 
You guys should kill someone and make everything interesting :):)
But like, nevermind. I'm supposed to be objective and all here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:09 pm 
484-894-7105

Also, God is generally on the side of the Mafia. Just sayin'.

Also also, I'd say if you have a safe opportunity on a target of interest (see the other thread), then go for it.

-benkraft

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:20 pm 
I'm here with Liz and Eli, (and Abby) and Liz just said "Benkraft is great (in comment to your post replying to disco435). Even if he is Mafia, I don't want to kill him, as the last game was way more interesting with him." This is wonderful :D

I'm normally Mafia. I guess I have a bit of a bias......oops.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:16 pm 
We should probably kill someone tonight. Rob, can you get someone at Random in the next four hours?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:45 pm 
(989) 750-3359

Daniel just talked to me about a plan to destroy all of the fake IDs and search warrants during the table mafia game tomorrow. He said that he wanted it secret from the mafia so that we don't expect anything. Sadly, we do not have any of these items. If you get a fake ID before tomorrow, then don't go to table mafia because he plans on searching random people there if the IDs are not all found.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:17 pm 
Sure - I'll make a post on the other board asking to be put on a guest list and run over in a few hours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:38 pm 
We should kill somebody, so if anyone gets a good opportunity on a decent target, go for it. Even maybe on a non-decent target.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:43 pm 
jfrisch is being treated as a confirmed innocent, since he's an awful liar. If he leaves the discussion on Clam, it might be worth killing him if someone can do it non-sketchily.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:21 pm 
Just saying, it's 11:20. If you want a kill, time is running outtttttt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:30 pm 
I think we can get Josh or maybe Alex if he leaves before midnight

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:31 pm 
Be careful, but go for it if it won't be obvious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:04 am 
Tom had the search warrant, make a physrep for it, the person who killed Tom gets the search warrant to begin with, it can be passed to someone else in person if they want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:15 am 
Note that Rob was searched by wings about 10 minutes after the kill. Rob didn't know he had picked up the warrant, so he didn't decide whether to destroy it or pass it off. He really can't fairly decide that now...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:17 am 
Oh, uh. Did he pass by anyone in that time that makes passing off plausible? It seems unlikely that he would have destroyed it in that time. I'll think about this for a second. Make sure to ask kills if they have items when you kill them next time! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:21 am 
I found a solution. Wings search warrant is back in game. The mafia still has search warrant 1. freshman rob has it. As of RIGHT NOW. this is what has happened. Continue with game as normal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:32 am 
Rob is going to get lynched; there's not much we can do about it. I'd slightly prefer it be today so we don't start checking desk stuff; he's on my guest list. I'm planning to bandwagon if it's reasonable. Also, Rob, destroy your item if you see this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:44 am 
freshmanrob: did you do something with the search warrant 1? I should know these things.. :) (it's ok if you haven't had time to get to a computer yet with all that is happening)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:45 am 
Also: Slight sorry about my choice of search warrant announcement, it may have had an effect on guilty appearance. Maybe not. Anyways. It seemed the most fair option.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:51 am 
Wow, I derped and was away from my lappytop all day (After the first post). My number is 757 897 4844.
Reminder that Ssuen does/sometimes sees my phone so I'll label everyone else as something else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:58 am 
Oh wow Day one and we already lost one of the mafia. This isn't going well >.< We need to be more organized :/ If possible I might be able to kill people from between 3-5 if they are somewhere alone....
Hmmm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:05 am 
Ah! I'm so sorry! I messed up, kinda big time. You should have started with 6 mafia. And I counted wrong. Objectively, do you guys think I could just tell someone that they are now Mafia? (Since, I can't ask anyone else's opinion about this..the ones I would normally ask are playing..)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:07 am 
Herp derp.

@Molly: it was the investigation that did him in.

We should just be more careful; it's not the end of the world if we don't kill, although it's not good. Also, if it's after 9pm and we haven't killed, just go for anyone you can safely kill. We're often in large groups after that, so it's not easy to get away to kill people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:08 am 
Well... Fuck >.< That sorta changes things because if someone turns into mafia mid game then people may have already have feelings about them.

Although, only one day has passed.... but one of our own has already been killed... I have no clue. :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:09 am 
Also, does anyone have gchat?

You can add me, jwu.yhs@gmail.com

I'm mostly hanging out in EC/ Beast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:10 am 
Yeah.... I'm super sorry. Dgrazian, Alex, and I were trying to decide 5 vs 6 mafia, and I guess I pm'd people the roles of my "5" situation instead of "6". Gah. Well, telling someone after 1 day doesn't seem too bad in my opinion.........it would be just like conscripting, but you wouldn't have to use that power, since it was my fault.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:12 am 
So do we get to choose who God will suddenly turn mafia? If so we should decide soon...

Although you can just choose someone randomly from the 6 situation...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:12 am 
Wait another thing is that if we choose someone for God to turn mafia and they have a special role, then we would know that they are special since we can't turn them mafia...

I think God should just make an innocent townsperson evil.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next