Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ] 
 Post subject: Day Two
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:30 am 
Okay so we already lost one (Frosh Rob) and we gained one (Bowler).

We should possibly decide on a list of candidates to kill... Or be wary of.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:35 am 
Alex is a very good player might be a good kill, except he might have a mic. jfrisch is a very good kill as he's being considered a confirmed innocent. I might have an opportunity to kill him and will do so if I get a safe chance. dgrazian migh also be a good kill as he's a good player.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:53 am 
Anything new? Ssuen has been asking me if I'm mafia or not.... I can't tell if he's trolling or being serious though... Anyways we should make plans to do something during bad ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:40 pm 
People asking if you're mafia are usually just trying to get you to slip up if you are. Don't mind them. We should kill somebody, and during Bad Ideas we should kill more people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:41 pm 
If somebody gets the chance, is there someone we want to conscript? Or wait until somebody's more confirmed innocent?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:01 pm 
If Krue is definitely a power role, I would think that we should conscript her. Although she does trust Dalton.

Argh... feel so useless since alot of people are just in Random. Would be too obvious if I went over there/started hanging out there now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:05 pm 
Same. Although we do have the advantage that, unlike randomites, we're not constantly observed. We should be able tO use that to our favor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:17 pm 
It seems like there are three reasonable things we could do today: kill jfrisch, kill a non-Randomite, or conscript krue. Killing dgrazien or conscripting/killing Alex would be too hard to attempt today. We should decide what we are going to do soon so that we are not rushed and we don't double kill. I vote for killing a non-Randomite, which should probably not be done during the table mafia game. If people prefer, I could easily conscript krue. I do not think that I could kill jfrisch; that would be easier for Ben.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:23 pm 
Are we going to want to conscript Alex? If not, I might be able to cast some suspicion on him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:24 pm 
I think either conscripting Krue or killing a non Randomite would be best. We should do which ever one is easier though...

People seem like they are going to lynch Lydia...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:17 pm 
So, we have an excellent opportunity: I just met with Steven Valdez, and he gave me a receiver. He has the microphone, but it's not currently active. If someone can safely bump him off at Random, we will have gotten rid of one receiver/recorder pair, and, since I have the receiver, I can pretend to inspect his death, and frame whoever we want. Two for one.

Even if you get the chance, don't kill him before he is seen again by other players; if he dies now, I was the last person alone with him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:44 pm 
If I get a chance, I will kill Steven. We might want to use manipulate the press on it because it will be easy to figure me out. Also, have we decided that we want to conscript krue? It would be easy for me to do, and I can do it today if I cannot kill Steven.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:13 pm 
Steven left before I could kill him. I think that we should try to kill a non-Randomite. I would prefer to kill someone from Masseh. Can you do that bowler? If there are no kills nor objections by 2300, I will conscript krue so that we do not waste today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:23 pm 
Good job on the mic/receiver. Also, I can kill Ssuen whenever...but it would be super sketchy since I'm always with him. I can also go to 3w and see if anyone is there that I can kill....

I would prefer conscripting Krue though (unless someone can kill a non-Randomnite safely).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:37 pm 
Bowler, ebdavis, Ben, are you ok with me conscripting krue?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:09 pm 
I will conscript krue if I get a good chance. I will make sure to text all of you and post to the forum when I do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:14 pm 
Good luck just don't get caught.
I rather have us lose a day than another one of us get caught for a derpy situation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:20 pm 
1. I'm fine with conscripting Krue. I'm not sure if it's ideal, but it's probably better than our other options at this point, unless we can kill someone else.

2. >.< I saw Steven Valdez on my way back to Random, but I hadn't been reading emails so I didn't know he was a great target (in fact, I forgot he was playing (on the other hand, I was with 3 non-players, some of whom might like to annoy me :P )). Ah well. That's great even if it doesn't happen now. It seems like I see him in passing a fair amount -- should we just have an indefinite plan to kill him if it's safe?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:21 pm 
I just conscripted krue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:26 pm 
Awesome. >:]
Now that we have Krue... WHAHAHA.

We should make a list of people we know we want to kill/ pose a huge threat to us because they are good players.

Some possibilities are dgrazian, Alex, Steven, Vivian?

Also Lydia is being lynched by the mob (from what I see)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:20 am 
Lydia has been lynched. Krue was conscripted... Should we pass it off as a mafia derpiness (aka tomorrow not kill anyone? Or should we go for someone who is a threat to our operation.... hmm)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:25 am 
Definitely try to kill someone who's a problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:57 am 
sorry i was afk from 7pm until now - i'd be happy to bump off maseeh people as the mafia desires, but read my comment on the "persona" thread

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]