Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:26 pm 
I realized the benefits of revealing to town heavily outweighed the risk of informing mafia about my role, so here's my public reveal.
I start in a default quantum state with no classical role, and the first time I get trapped in this state I turn into my trapped role on day rollover. Yesterday I was a politician, so I used my power to set a trap on ajliu and got +1 vote weight on her as a result.

I'll be in my quantum state again on day 3, so if someone could set a trap on me as a useful role, that would be appreciated.

Oh, and I trapped ajliu as serial killer successfully. This is super suspicious since she came over to floorpi on day 1 to exchange classical role info for items (jakobw, ahkim, and maxmurin can confirm), and that isn't really much of a trade if the serial killer can just come back on their trapped targets and kill them for their items back. When I messaged ajliu about this, she denied being SK and acted in a way that does not lead me to believe that she is town-aligned SK.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:27 pm 
Confirm that I traded my classical role for items.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:36 pm 
I have some evidence he's telling the truth about his role mechanics (but I have no evidence that this implies he's town).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:40 pm 
I'm town-aligned - I'm down to be smited if someone can arrange it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:33 am 
I have a role now for day 3, thanks for playing.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:35 am 
Also, I have been poisoned, so I'm dying at the end of day 4 :(

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:59 am 
confirm amanda was here for that purpose. I would appreciate her being prophet-tested.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:01 pm 
Has ajliu defended herself at all? If so, please say so. Seems like the best lynch target for me so far...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:34 pm 
I am a serial killer, but I'm town-aligned.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:35 pm 
afaik there's no way for me to prove I'm town-aligned besides being smited, which was not arranged today. Also fwiw I haven't come up guilty in any investigations.

I'm not sure why my classical role should affect the lynch vote, since it's unrelated to town/mafia goals.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:36 pm 
In that case, please say if any of the kills were you.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:37 pm 
None of the kills were me.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:38 pm 
[quote=jasonlam]When I messaged ajliu about this, she denied being SK and acted in a way that does not lead me to believe that she is town-aligned SK.[/quote]

I think this is the part which is getting you lynched, but it would be good if jasonlam can give more details.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:45 pm 
I tried to hide my role from him by faking ignorance about game rules

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:46 pm 
When I messaged her about being SK, she gave some faulty reasoning on why she couldn't be SK ("if I were SK, why wouldn't I just release the roles publicly to help the mafia"). I took this to mean that she forgot about the existence of town-aligned SKs, so I found this very suspicious.