Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Discussion
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:55 pm 
So, we want ritagram dead. Today, I swapped her with Lucy, who we believe has the gravedigger role. She mentioned it was the second time she'd been splashed.

Tomorrow, we should confirm ritagram's a gravedigger, and disappear her.

Post subject: Re: Discussion
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:37 pm 
what do you mean by "swapped her with Lucy"

Alright, to summarize (correct me if I'm wrong I'm a bit lost): We know ritagram is an elephant, and based on how I voted tonight we know they're not currently a gravedigger; I wasn't sure if you expected ritagram to be one or not. Did you actually end up tasting anyone today?

Also, ppllai (sp?) should be an IC for the day (if my understanding of the doppleganger role is correct she will be IC until end of day tomorrow), as she killed jakob and is a doppleganger. I say we taste her for elephant when we can.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:46 pm 
I used an ability to exchange Lucy and ritagram's roles. So ritagram should be a gravedigger now. So we can vote to trap her tonight. But we should confirm it. Are you OK using the bear power to check that?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:48 pm 
Success, she's a gravedigger.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:50 pm 
Vote to vanish trap ritagram as gravedigger.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:21 pm 
oh hey just saw day got extended. How do we feel about tasting pppillai, since we know she's IC and that she'll lose IC status by tonight? I have the ability to send her messages via mic/receiver pair, but getting role information (assuming she has any) of other players from her would be tricky, so if she's elephant i wouldn't mind voting to disappear her

isaac, do you have any idea what Lucy's role might be? I have an extra trap today for role-guessing purposes

additionally, do you happen to know the identities of any of the current dreaming mafia members? I'm part of another faction who's goal is to know their identities

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:23 pm 
Lucy is probably either investigator or group investigator. Check one of them.