Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:40 pm 
So, I have this lovely item that allows me to protect a townie from execution for 1 night. Note-this item only works if you are indeed a townie. If you are likely to die in an execution and you are indeed a townie, message me with enough information about yourself that I'm convinced, and I'll use the item on you. Also, I promise to actually check forums before 11:30 tomorrow... oops.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:04 pm 
It seems like you should give this item to whoever today's agreed lynch target is: it's a waste if we give it to someone and then lynch someone else, it's harmless today if the person you give it to is a mafia we're lynching, and the game is so small that there's no way we have two chances left to lynch incorrectly, so we shouldn't need it for tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:44 pm 
I think Tuan is an obvious execution vote for tonight. I agree that you should give it to Tuan.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:22 pm 
Agree with previous two, I think.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:34 pm 
2 clarifications:
1-I don't give the item to a person; rather, I use this item on them.
2-This item would be particularly useful to my secondary goals, so I'd strongly prefer not to use this item unless I have good reason to. If Tuan gives me info that would convince me, I'd use it on him, but I'd rather not.