Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Goodbye Cruel World!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:14 pm 
I'm a desperado and I will die tonight. (I activated as soon as it seemed like I would be mayor hoping that mafia would try to kill me, but they haven't and won't get a good chance to now so I might as well reveal).

In the mean time, I will compile all my thoughts on game and post them since I'll be almost-proven town.

I'm hoping to form an Innocent Child and Gay Knight network for the future. PM me if you want to join!

I am busy tonight 7-11 at ET, but could try to arrange to meet earlier.

Post subject: Re: Goodbye Cruel World!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:39 pm 
Do we trust Blumberg enough to form a GCSN right now? Currently she is in a 3 way beef over investigations, and hasn't done anything definitely good for town (her mayoral investigation could have been a lie, and saying 3 for mafia count could have caused us to let our guard down with conscript possibilities, and she did not catch any mafia)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:42 pm 
Edit: thinking more, i think the answer is probably, since if she's the bad one in the investigatorial beef then libsackt is also mafia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:43 pm 
I think the argument usually is that this is a dumb stunt for mafia to pull. If I'm still alive tomorrow, you guys obviously lynch me. Mafia don't usually have the luxury to just die like this.