Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:07 am 
- It's hard for libsackt and fmajluf7 to kill people since they spend so much time together. (They confirm each others' alibi for most kills, and it would be a little too convenient for them to both roll scum. But it's possible one Conscripted the other.)
- I have a townread on Mendel.
- libsackt has confirmed me as town.

No other players are alive.

I guess the other scumteams you could pick are {mayars, dylanhen, libsackt, me}, or {mayars, dylanhen, libsackt, fmajluf7}. If you don't think Mendel is town, there are lots of other pairs. You could also guess michikyo was scum, but I'd like to assume the worst case, 2 scum remaining, for now.

I don't think we have hard mechanical evidence for this. I don't think we'll be able to use mechanical evidence to get 100% sure since Mafia can Hire a Hitman to ruin investigations on one of the kills.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:45 am 
Just realized that I, personally, can confirm libsackt as town. Now the only scumteams are {me, libsackt} or {isaacg, ahkim}.

Given that libsackt was bartending and I was at ET during the Tetazoo party, I doubt either one of us made the double-kill.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:55 am 
...and given that fmajluf7 is town, that means I, libsackt, Mendel, dylanhen, and mayars are all publicly confirmed not to have killed Lucy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:23 am 
Linus, do you have a mechanical basis for believing libsackt is town? Because the libsackt+fmajluf7 possibility seems very likely to me. We've never investigated either of them for any of deaths, and they've always alibied each other.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:38 am 
I do not, if by 'mechanical basis' you mean 'he incanted on me'.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:48 pm 
We haven't always alibied each other, only 2/3 of the time. I personally have been super hosed and I apologize. You can probably ask people around who are close to me.

As far as conscripting libsackt goes, it's too obvious and a bit inconvenient. If you've played with me as mafia before (which I guess is only isaacg and we were not on the same team..) you'd know that I would conscript someone in another living group who could make kills in places I can't access. Or someone trusted by town. Or someone who's very good at being mafia. libsackt is neither of those three.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:51 pm 
Also, killing in the place we are supposed to be (tetazoo party)? Really?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:31 pm 
Francesca, I'm sorry to accuse you, but is there any way the Lucy death could have happened other than one of you and travis, or me, or hitman? I can't think of anything.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:50 pm 
Hitman is a very likely possibility. Especially on Lucy. Personally, I'm more inclined to believe it was you given that yesterday's kill in ET seems to have been a hitman (if we trust Linus).