Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Lynch fmajluf7
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:35 pm 
If Mafia really killed 3 people today, then why wasn't one of them me, the easiest to Trap person?

Maybe Lotta's innocent child network broke down... or maybe Lotta was scum all along... and maybe fmajluf7 really does have too much of a headache to sign a petition I bring to her... but listen, I've been chosen to call the lynch, and I'm picking the person I say is most likely. Everyone, vote for fmajluf7.

Post subject: Re: Lynch fmajluf7
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:05 pm 
While walking home from Lobby 7, I wrote a summary of the game state. No matter who wins, well played on all sides!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:06 pm 
Ok. Good luck tomorrow then. This is what I sent Linus:

I'm sorry Linus, but I won't be able to make it to Lobby 7. I'm not feeling well (I've had a terrible hangover all day) and I've been napping. I'll fall back asleep now, but did not want you to waste your time. I know this makes me look more sketchy than normal, but tbh even if we lynch ahkim/isaacg, the other one can easily kill two players after day roll overs (by guessing your role out of two sample sizes and by daily kill). [Info I dont want to reveal]. Please don't come find me, I'm honestly not in the mood and will keep sleeping. It doesnt feel like I really played this game except for maybe today, and today has been shitty and I want it to be over. 
Good luck, and lmk what you decide.

P.S. I'm succubus, too. I seduced libsackt day 1. That's why I know your role; he trusted me. That's also why I haven't been very active; didn't have much to do. Do what you wish with that info.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:27 pm 
This was some excellent manipulation by francesca. I might have fallen for it.