Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: lucy is scum
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:05 pm 
Hi all.

You probably read my account of things in the google chat. Lucy attempted to kill me at 1pm when I had just gotten into Shaws. I was going shopping with my sister to get snacks for the experimental subjects (mostly oreos and similar cookies). I have a subject in about half an hour, so I need to get prepared soon, but I'll happily answer questions when I'm not working.

I'm also happy if we're both lynched, but I'll die tomorrow night anyways, so I think the lynch order should be Lucy - Mollie - Me (because it won't get to me, because I'll be dead).

Post subject: Re: lucy is scum
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:11 pm 
Pravina, on chat: "I can argue against having made the "kill", but would feel awkward saying why in the public chat."

I've heard her point and agree it's somewhat less likely she would've done this, though not 100%.

Also I'll note the kill happened at a time when Pravina had specifically said where she'd be, whereas finding and killing Lucy would be somewhat more annoying; and I already thought Lucy was kinda sketch.

I'd give it maybe 80% Pravina telling the truth and 20% Lucy telling the truth?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:45 pm 
I agree the kill happened at a time when I didn't explicitly state where I'd be, but still at home would be a pretty easy assumption to make and it would also be pretty easy to have checked with Ishara.

I think I know what pravinas supposed reason for not killing me at my apartment would be and I also think I know how she got around that.

pravinas has also actually been at my apartment before (not that that would be a barrier for someone wanting to kill me there since it's pretty close to campus and easy to get there)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:48 pm 
I mean, I wouldn't go there uninvited (probably).

It's kind of hard to say. I'm not exactly sure what inhibitions I'd toss aside if I were mafia. I'm actually pleasantly surprised and kind of honored that I was your target. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:51 pm 
I've heard Pravina's claim, but I have no real means to assess it. Also I understand why she wanted to state it privately, but also, private claims are less strong than public claims.

I feel like Pravina's argument /might/ be better, but also that it is significantly harder to escape in a grocery store. This is personal bias from going to the grocery store earlier today and feeling very vulnerable. I do not know how often kills generally fail and this clouds my judgment as well.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:58 pm 
Pravina: "I'm also happy if we're both lynched, but I'll die tomorrow night anyways, so I think the lynch order should be Lucy - Mollie - Me (because it won't get to me, because I'll be dead)."

Are you claiming dying desperado? If so, I think I missed this.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:00 pm 
She started this whole thing in chat saying "Lucy just banged me in Shaws!", surviving which implies dying desperado or GK, yeah.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:03 pm 
Good point, I missed that. However, if she was desperado or ritagram's gay knight, why would she have run from Lucy? In either case she would be un-bangable (assuming she correctly guessed mollie offed ritagram).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:04 pm 
@jamb I asked her if she did not die, which she did not directly respond to, which I took as meaning no/she just ran away but I might have misinterpreted that.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:07 pm 
She said banged at first, then corrected to try to bang. Maybe she is desperado or gay knight but didn't want to reveal at first?

I originally interpreted Pravina's statement as meaning she assumed she was going to be killed after being strongly suggested innocent (after concluding Lucy is mafia), but thinking about it this might make more sense.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:11 pm 
Why would she want to not reveal if bad people (Lucy) already know?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:16 pm 
That'd be a question for her, because she started with "banged" and changed to "tried to bang" when asked about it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:21 pm 
There are two bad teams (mafia + SK) so only 50% of them would know.