Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:12 pm 
Currently the only sketchy item is the hymnal Pravi died with. Mafia/SK are more likely to have killed her if they had access to a hymnal to finesse with. Thus, removing hymnals from existence seems good, because it makes it harder for mafia to finesse the sketchy hymnal. And as mentioned earlier, if we want hymnal rituals to happen, sooner is better. I think it's more worth it to have a ritual soon than it is to do parity correctly.

So, I will make the following proposal: There are a bunch of players in 6.851 (Brunnerj, jamb, rush maxmurin). Class ends at 9:30 in 32-1. If Chiller/Jakob can meet up with them somehow, there's another hymnal ritual right there.

What do people (by which I mostly mean Jakob/Chiller) think?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:22 pm 
Oh, apparently Luke is on campus too, and could contribute to the ritual depending on whether he is busy.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:44 pm 
I am willing (and think it would be a good idea) to contribute to the ritual provided I can get back to EC from it by 10.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:46 pm 
I'm in Foo, if someone wants to take it off me, although this might cast suspicion on whoever takes it from me?

Anyway sorry but am a bit hosed and feeling pretty lazy atm (or am claiming to be).

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:55 pm 
@Jakob, you can definitely get back to EC by 10; the ET van is planning to leave epsilon after 9:30 by default.

@Chiller, I could saferide to campus and pick up the hymnal from you around 9. Then I would walk to 32-1 to meet Jakob there at around 9:20, then do the hymnal ritual with the 6.851 folks. Does that work for both of you?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:37 pm 
Can't come but I strongly agree with this idea

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:49 pm 
Yeah you can come pick it up around now

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:15 pm 
i don't know what the status of hymnals to people is, but i'm on campus and could come if helpful

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:27 pm 
We have enough people from 6.851