A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 5 Death 2
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:39 pm 
natalyat died at 17:02 on tetazoo

Post subject: Re: Day 5 Death 2
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:40 pm 
I can alibi Chiller and Casey. They were at Random.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:43 pm 
Walking to van from Fugues (building 4). Saw people at 17:05 or so, but Dylan and I agree that that isn't soon enough for it to be an alibi (in either direction).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:44 pm 
At 17:00, I was at BGoC in 32-144 with achester and Julian. We all left different ways, and I think any of us could have gotten to EC in time if we ran. I saw lukesci at the ET van at 17:05, but I also think he could have come from EC. I alibi nobody.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:45 pm 
Walked to scene of the crime a minute after it happened and reported it after Natasha seemed dead.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:46 pm 
Can we get psychreads of whether anyone you saw at 17:05 seemed a bit winded?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:48 pm 
Hantoa, how close (temporally) to the kill did you see those two? Did either see each other / you? (Well I guess they should answer that, but)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:49 pm 
I was in the basement doing a mix of laundry and tooling. ObitoSigma came down sometime around 5:12 to see if i was there. I doubt either of us could have made the kill.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:50 pm 
Luke wasn't noticeably out of breath when I saw him

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:50 pm 
I was writing a paper in my room.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:56 pm 
lukesci wrote:
Hantoa, how close (temporally) to the kill did you see those two? Did either see each other / you? (Well I guess they should answer that, but)

I had a conversation with Chiller less than a half hour prior. After our chat, he proceeded to lie on the couch on his phone. As soon as I saw the thread that Natasha was dead at around 5:10, I ran down to Foo to see him still on the couch. Then I ran down to the basement to see Casey (she told me earlier that she was going down to the basement to work on a study guide).

They both saw me btw.

I saw hantoa right around kill time

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:58 pm 
Dylan wasn't noticably out of breath either. Oh, Dylan was carrying board games! This is suggestive of him not doing it; it'd've been difficult for them to move the board games while also having dylan run and make the kill.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:25 pm 
I was at ghost court in building 3, but no other players were there. Anyone on tetazoo could easily ask adira, but shes not a player so could easily be lying

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:28 pm 
I just came back from sailing with Vito; we headed to the pavillion at shortly before 5pm.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:25 pm 
Was at ET, just moved a bunch of stuff from senior house and was unpacking it. (other ET people should be able to confirm that large quantities of my stuff, in particular an aquarium, boxes, etc, appeared at ET today)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:32 pm 
I was probably walking from board games on campus down the infinite towards juggling club with pesto

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:36 pm 
Pesto just told me privately that he does alibi Julian for today. He should post this, but I'd like to start discussing the implications now. (Well, the implications are "we shouldn't lynch Julian tonight", I guess.)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:58 pm 
Julian, Dylan, and I left board games together. Dylan went toward building 34; Python and I went south to the infinite, then I turned left to go to office hours and he turned right. I got to my office hours right at 5:05 and that was less than a minute after we split, so I alibi Julian.

I don't think he can alibi me unless he also checked a clock right around when we split.

Complications:
-Maybe the room clock was off? Someone on campus could check whether the clock in 56-154 is accurate. Can't've been off by more than a minute or two, though, since we started packing up BGOC at 5:00ish.
+If he had actually made the kill, he'd've needed to start walking away from EC (that's the way he turned when we left), then double back and risk my seeing him. If he'd done that, it'd've taken an extra minute or two, and I already think I alibi him through 5:04.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:02 pm 
Oh, ahkim was at board games and on her phone a lot. She'd've known right when we left. Maybe she was in contact with the mafia and told them to make the kill 2-3 minutes later when people'd have bad alibis?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:07 pm 
Correction, *Julian* and I went south to the infinite.