Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Commentary on game
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:36 pm 
Mollie has now discovered that Luke died. Jason claimed to her to be in the bathroom at the time. Lisa definitely remembers that she's in game and definitely noticed Jason kabooming Luke. However, Lisa is playing boggle and doesn't immediately seem to be doing anything about the fact that she witnessed a kill.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:05 pm 
Hmm, so it looks like rusch is planning on having some combination of fischer / maybe natalyat / himself after day rollover to bite boof to death. But I don't think that's going to be fast enough to stop the slaughter of town that Jason is orchestrating.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:17 pm 
Living players:
jakob - necro
Adam Atanas - necro
Elizabeth Truchan - lizard
Jason YE - lizard
Lucy - lizard
Robert Rusch - zombie
Hantoa Tenwhij
Margarita Misirpashayeva - zombie day 6
Carrie Laber-Smith
Linus Hamilton - zombie
Anthony
Casey
lzahray
Jade Fischer - zombie
Yannick Yao
Natasha - zombie day 6

As of tomorrow, the only living humans will be Hantoa, Carrie, Anthony, Casey, lzahray, yyao1. Hantoa is not actually town in any way though (e.g. he is planning on killing Jade tomorrow). If ritagram doesn't teach anyone [[bolt]] before she turns into a zombie, then no one in town can kill. Though people could try healing Jason to death (since he's a vampire), but people don't know vampires are vulnerable to healing magic.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:35 am 
Lizardfia have tried to use [[slau]] on both fischerj (yesterday) and ritagram (today), but the slaughters failed because they were targeting zombies. Mafizards assumed that fischerj just hadn't looked up all of the keywords yet, lol.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:51 am 
Apparently ritagram had transferred the Assassin's Wand to ObitoSigma shortly before he died. Luckily, ObitoSigma was kaboomed, so I don't have to deal with figuring out how the wand reacts to a new owner. :) That was definitely not planned out in advance. And now, the evil wand is finally gone from this world...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:09 pm 
So python used animate dead on a bunch of dead people at ET to get a big zombie army, which then went over to Random Hall (AKA "die roll hall" to the zombies) to bite-kill people. They started with Margarita, who, unbeknownst to them, was also a zombie. So she of course did not die to said biting.

Hoping they try to bite Laberca, who has used desperate measures to make herself immune to damage today. :P

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:41 pm 
They just passed by floorpi and reanimated Yannick

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:44 pm 
ksedlar wrote:
Hoping they try to bite Laberca, who has used desperate measures to make herself immune to damage today. :P

They did try to bite me and I was immune. Was fun :P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:10 pm 
ksedlar wrote:
Apparently ritagram had transferred the Assassin's Wand to ObitoSigma shortly before he died. Luckily, ObitoSigma was kaboomed, so I don't have to deal with figuring out how the wand reacts to a new owner. :) That was definitely not planned out in advance. And now, the evil wand is finally gone from this world...

I die literally less than 2 minutes after getting the cursed wand. Coincidence? I think not.