Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 3 Lynch
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:08 pm 
Do we want to decide on a lynch tonight? We don't seem to have an obvious target this time around.

People who seem unlikely to be bears to me:
fischerj (assuming that Pravi was a bear)
yyao1
ahkim
guilld
sammyluo

Discuss.

Post subject: Re: Day 3 Lynch
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:19 pm 
I want an explanation from fischerj about their 32/blackhole confusion. And then I'll say who I want to lynch.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:58 pm 
so my explanation is that i a) thought pecker was a lounge in black hole and b) thought swampfox died in pecker when in fact, neither of these statements are true and in fact pecker is its own floor in random and swampfox died in 32 (and no one has died on pecker iirc). like, sleep deprivation i guess?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:07 pm 
hmm I was going to advocate either lynching fischerj or someone from blackhole but if it really was just a sleep-dep derp then idk who I'd want to vote for.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:13 pm 
i as a peckerite am hurt :(

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:14 pm 
I'm not sure who to lynch, I don't like the idea of lynching someone over what could really easily be a mistake.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:32 pm 
im sorry peckerites i need to get out of ec more :(

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:34 pm 
I had a one-time infalliable investigation and fischerj is innocent for swampfox’s death.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:32 pm 
filling in the spreadsheet reminds me of all the evidence to pravinas being bad. If we assume it was all done by Townies, then Bears poured a lot into making her look bad, more than makes sense imo. So I think I'm firmly in the don't lynch fischerj. Unfortunately, this doesn't translate into a lynch vote.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:50 pm 
Who should we lynch? I don't think anyone is super suspicious. Ksedlar is pretty openly not town but also doesn't seem very hostile, ahkim had like one investigation fail which I don't think is enough to go on, other than that there hasn't really be any super good evidence for anyone.

I might vote ksedlar just because then we at least won't accidentally be killing another townie? I'd really appreciate if someone has another option though.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:53 pm 
No lynch is not an option. If you do this, you vote for yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:57 pm 
I probably care less about humans than the average human, but I am human and lynching me will net -2 points for most people. I did plead willingness to ally with bears when laberca was lurking outside my classroom and begging her not to kill me if she was a bear, but this was overemphasized. (I do think the lurking was for not-killing me related reasons though.)

Also, ahkim was the innocent one in that investigation, right?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:00 pm 
I don't know who to vote for, so I just voted for brunnerj on the grounds that he has an investigation against him.