Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 4 Voting
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:12 pm 
So we should vote for one of {Lucy, guilld}, and ksedlar says she vouches for guilld, so I think Lucy is best.

In addition, I would support electing ksedlar for president if Sammy shovels as killed by bullet. My reasoning is that a bear with 2 bullets is too overpowered, and unlikely to exist. yyao1 voiches for this rifle and 2 bullets existing due to an earlier pickpocket, and I vouch for her having used “Bang” and not “Gau Gau” to kill brunnerj.

Post subject: Re: Day 4 Voting
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:17 pm 
So some thoughts: I really want a confirmation that misaka isn't one of jasonye or ksedlar. We're close enough to game end that this feels like part of an end game push for mafia to win. (I argue that you all should also want this but then again I guess I'm biased as the only person who has been suggested so far)

more thoughts coming, posting as I write since day end is soon.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:19 pm 
I'm not automatically claiming that mikasa is fake, i think it's possible that either the data is manipulated or guilld did it. idk what the basis of ksedlar's trust for guilld is. if guilld did it, this could either mean ksedlar was wrong or ksedlar is also bad.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:22 pm 
I guess i got really spooked by ksedlar when out of apparently nowhere she flipped the exile. maybe it wasn't out of the blue for other people but it was for me. Being able to flip a vote like that (as it appeared to me) points at having mafia buddies who can help with the vote (either directly or by gently nudging townies in that direction)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:26 pm 
this was even at a time when it seemed she was widely regarded as primarily motivated by her non-town goals over her town goals. so like getting a secret lynch mob to succeed on someone else seems even more unlikely to be successful unless it included bear influence.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:29 pm 
I did make the investigation, using an item I got today from crafting a flower. I’m willing to admit this, and still think lynching one of you and guilld is correct.

In addition, right now nguyenin is shoveling sammyluo to confirm how he was killed (using a shovel ksedlar got from killing brunnerj).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:30 pm 
im distrustful of jasonye for less. so im bringing this up because he and katie seem to be linking themselves together. this could just be because they happen to have been together at important moments rather than because they're actually aligned. but also once the herd is thinned to this amount is when mafia are usually able to just take charge and wreak havoc.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:32 pm 
point in favor of this being an end game push is jasonye wants katie elected student council president. yup lets just give the bears an extra kill

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:33 pm 
other than this, the main thing im distrustful of jasonye for is his vote for brunnerj last night

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:37 pm 
someone explaining away why they didn't vote with the majority reeks to me of a mafia wanting to make sure they didn't look suspicious. in the case where jason and katie are both bad, this really feels like jason knowing the vote would be succesful without him (maybe someone involved in that vote can say how confident they were it would go their way?) and not wanting to be too openly linked to katie unnecessarily.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:38 pm 
In order for this to be a bear plot to frame you, yyao1, me, ksedlar, and nguyenin (assuming the shovel says that sammyluo did die to a bullet) all have to be in league. That’s a lot of people vouching, and it’s really unlikely for us all to be bears.

My vote for brunnerj was because laberca was my mother. I’m not going to vote for a relationship, so I voted for the next best person: someone with a pair investigation against them.

I also don’t care much about student council president; yyao1 suggested it, and I thought it might be reasonable just for the bear counter. I don’t particularly know whether it’s actually a good idea, but would support electing ksedlar over anyone else if we did decide to try elect someone.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:39 pm 
idk how likely it is that bears would end up with two bullets.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:41 pm 
wait so im confused as to why yyao1 also has to be bad?

nguyenin doesn't actually have to be lying. a) sammy was manipulated. b) you lied and ksedlar actually ate josh c) im also confused as to why sammy being shot is that amazingly in favor of katie?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:44 pm 
im going to stop putting up arguments unless people start engaging with me. I guess I'll say swampfox was my and python's child and im very sad that they died and wouldn't have killed them.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:45 pm 
ksedlar claimed to be a yandere that wants people who loved her crush (corwind) dead. These people were brunnerj and corwind.

yyao1 had earlier pickpocketed ksedlar, getting one of her bullets, and finding out about her other bullet and rifle through GM confusion. He returned them after she claimed to be a Lesbian Knight.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:46 pm 
I confirm the pickpocketing and the exchanges.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:47 pm 
oh so this is something that she's proven to have started with? ok yeah that does seem extremely unlikely to have started with a bear.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:49 pm 
tho if she's restricted to only being able to use it against people crushing on corwind and those are only a few people maybe not that unreasonable?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:50 pm 
like she'd have to figure out who they were and not have eaten them by then?

and be alive to use it?

i don't actually know what I believe. just reacting to stuff sorry.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:52 pm 
probably i think im most distrustful of katie still. i haven't had time to go through the list of people who killed swampfox to make a judgement on that.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:54 pm 
also question: who was in the same room as julian at game start. I've been told that poison needs to be done in person.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:56 pm 
i think that's all i want to say? i'm submitting a vote for katie given that I don't have enough time to think of someone clearly better.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:56 pm 
Python alibied me for swampfox’s death.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:57 pm 
Day 1 start was floorpi Tea Time, so essentially all mafia players on floorpi should be present (I think?)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:00 pm 
(my point about flipping the exile vote was about the laberca lynch. i just realized i never actually said that)