Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Introduce Yourself!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:52 pm 
HEY GUYS!!

Lookie, Mafia!

I'm Molly. I really am probably not mafia this time, really.

I live in Random Hall BMF/Black Hole, spend time at EC Floor Pi.

Student Groups that suck my soul: ESP, APO, Assassins Guild, Squares, Random CPW.

Classes I take: 16.00, 8.02, Writing Autobiography, Mandarin 2.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:23 pm 
Hello!

My name is Lydia. I'm currently taking 7.05, 6.006, 18.06, 18.03, and Darwin and Design. I also work in the Page lab, on the fourth floor of the Whitehead Institute. You can usually find me in my room (third floor of Random Hall, at the end of the lounge-side hallway, in the green room with the license plate on the door) or on Destiny (the half of the first floor of Random Hall that isn't Foo, probably in the kitchen).

Of course, why would I tell you all these things if I were mafia. ;)

But no really, I'm super excited to be playing again. Happy hunting! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:01 pm 
Hi, all!

My name is technically Elizabeth, but my name is Krue.

I'm currently taking 3.021, 3.022, 3.985, and 16.09. Aside from that, I can be found in Random (my room is #235). I'm also writing a game for the Assassin's Guild that takes up a decent amount of my time, and the meetings are in super sekrit locations so that players can't find us and learn things that they shouldn't know until game runs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:17 pm 
Hello everyone,

I'm Tom Boning, aka tboning.

I live in Room 232 Random Hall, on Black Hole.

I'm currently taking 18.03, 8.02, and 7.013 as well as 21L.011 The Film Experience.

I'm active in the Assassin's Guild and APO, and I fence Epee on the MIT fencing team, although it is currently the off-season.

Hope to see y'all around!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:30 pm 
Hi I'm Daniel. People sometimes call me dgrazian.

I live in Random Hall (Room 325) I am often in Black Hole, BMF, or Bonfire.

I am currently taking 18.304, 6.046, and 9.00. I am president of Chess Club, and am involved in Assassin's Guild.

I want to announce ahead of time that I would like to run for mayor. Unlike in previous runs of the game, the mayor is actually a pretty important role, and it is important that we have a mayor. I have a pretty good idea of how to use the mayoral abilities (in fact I helped write them.) Plus, even if the unthinkable happens and I end up being mafia, I won't be able to to anything really damaging as mayor without being discovered.

And mafia, please don't kill me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:49 pm 
Hello All,

I am Chewy (or Chinua, I go by both currently). I decided against being mafia because their hazing rituals were too intense for me.

I live in Senior Haus 2WAR.
I am taking 6.033, 6.034, The Film Experience (21L.011), Stage Combat (21M.715), and a play reading class (21M.851). I am also acting in NextAct and would be really sad if I were killed during a rehearsal of that as the play is a musical murder mystery where a murder is killing people who are making a musical while the detective tries to figure out who did it. So to die during a rehearsal of that would be so meta.

On second thought, I would prefer that the mafia kills me during a rehearsal of that as it would actually be a really awesome story.

I also participate in Guild games often. See you in 10 minutes at rules/intro time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:14 pm 
Hey, I'm Colleen Rock (c-rock on the forums). I life in Maseeh 3063 and can usually be found on Maseeh 3rd floor. I'm taking 6.005, 6.004, Disease and Health and Philosophy of Law. I played this during IAP and it was a lot of fun, so here we go again!

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:22 pm 
Hello,

I'm Steven. An EECS Sophomore at tEp

I'm taking 6.041, 6.035, 6.824, 6.073, 6.046, 6.002x.
And, of course I always go to class...

I'm playing in B5, and other things...

I go by no other name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:28 pm 
Lies, Terry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:45 pm 
Hi - I am Kim. I live off campus but you can find me on fifth east (EC) by 7pm or so almost every night. I'm generally in the Goodale lounge, the kitchen, Bemis 501 or Bemis 502. I can also sometimes be found on Bonfire, at Assassins' Guild games or at various rehearsals/meetings in blg 56.

Post subject: Hello!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:47 pm 
My name is Austin, I study course 6.... in 6.01, 18.03, 8.02, intro to acting... I love the game of mafia, and I promise, upon all accounts, not to troll. Truly. You have my word. And I don't back down on my word. Oh, and P.S., I am not mafia, and I shall not be killing anyone. Not this time. If anyone dies by being fried by a laser... that was my fault. I may or may not have high powered class 3R lasers in my room. And a fog machine. Anyone up for a party? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:54 pm 
I'm Alex Arkhipov. I live in Sid Pac (Room 261A). I'm taking 6.842 and 8.371. I can sometimes be found in Random and in my Stata office 32G-604.

I'll be in Canada from Tuesday evening to Friday evening, a circumstance that greatly increases my life expectancy.

I'm for Daniel being Mayor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:57 pm 
Call me lizrita unless you know otherwise.
I live at Epsilon Theta, but occasionally visit Black Hole and Destiny at Random and Floor Pi at EC.
I'm into Assassin's Guild and should be attending Tech Squares more often now.
I'm taking 6.00, 18.06, CMS.100, and 8.02.
I'm planning on doubling in CMS and 6.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:38 pm 
Hi! My name is Abby, and I can usually be found on floorpi (3W EC).

When not there I am probably at Random with Molly, ET with Lizrita, or in class.
Class being 6.00, 20.020, 5.111, 8.02, and cyberpunk.
I'm really quite lazy and other than squares in the student center on Tuesday nights, I probably won't be found in other places.

I have a record of being mafia only TWICE out of 25+ games. So if you ignore how math actually works, you can see that I am not very likely to be mafia this time around. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:31 pm 
Hi everybody, I'm Caroline!
I can almost always be found in MacGregor H entry (where I live) or the student center, unless I'm in classes or at dnd or Asymptones rehearsal or somethin like that.

I'm taking 6.01, 21L.004.01, 18.03, 8.02, and 21M.600 this semester and am a member of the Asymptones. I also play Dungeons and Dragons at TEP a couple times a week. I've been super hosed lately (like all semester...) so I haven't been going to every meeting for anything.

Anyway... let the game begin! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:45 pm 
Hi guys!
I'm Raluca. I live in Burton Conner on Conner 4, which is an awesome floor.
I'm taking 6.01, 8.02, 5.111, and a HASS which is Reading and Writing Short Stories.
The non-sketchy activities I do include being a tour guide and random things like baking.
Very excited for this game!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:06 pm 
Hi, I'm Gary. I live at Epsilon Theta, but spend too much time in W20-467. I'm taking 6.01, 8.04, 6.046, 18.102, and 21W.785. I am probably not mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:22 pm 
Hi, I'm Gaurav. I live in Random, on Clam, and often am in Clam or Bonfire. I'm taking 18.702, 18.312, 8.04, 6.01, 21M.301, and I am also in ESP and APO.

Post subject: [censored]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:02 am 
'Sup guys, the name's Tony, or Antonio if you roll like that. I'm a Nextie, and can be usually be found on 2E, 4E, or enjoying delicious noms in the dining hall, so good luck walking all across campus trying to kill me, you mafiosos. On the bad side, I will have to go across campus to kill someone if I am mafia...
So yeah, I'm taking the standard frosh classes 8.02 18.03 6.01 and 7.014, and I'm getting better at going to class. I don't do much other than that, unless you count quidditch and next-exec and reddit. I also have a very good hiding place where you will NEVER find me :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:54 am 
Hey, I'm Matt or I also go by Susskind. You can also call me Ace, but no one else does, so I may not respond. I live in Hex (MacGregor, H326), but if I'm not there, there's a good chance I'm somewhere else.

I'm in 6.01, 6.004, 6.042, 18.03, and 9.00, but honestly and unfortunately, those are probably the least likely places for you to find me (I'm working on it...)

I may be building conspiracy webs as the game goes on. Mafia tends to mess with my grasp on reality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:36 am 
Hello!

I'm Eli. I'm taking ES.802, ES.7013, 6.01, 20.020 and Cyberpunk. I "live" at Senior House (2HNC) because all freshmen live on campus, but can most often be found across the river at tEp.

I'm active in Guild and OrigaMIT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:39 am 
I am Alcor, a Class of 2010 cruft. I am most often found at Random, but I live at Cyberdyne, a cruft/grad student house in Central. I'm a digital artist, a writer, a Guild player, a Jitsu fifth-rank (orange-black belt), and a tabletop GM.

I'm also a new player to Live Action (I have played normal Mafia before), so if the Mafia see fit, could y'all please at least give me a couple days to enjoy game before you shank me?

Love, fire, and kittens, but not all at the same time,
alcor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:46 am 
Oh God, not the kittens. Not with fire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:22 pm 
I'm Jayson (jaysonl), a senior in Course 8b and 6-3. I live on Black Hole in Random and occasionally visit ET where I lived the previous two years. I'm taking 6.033, Data Structures (6.851), Crypto (6.875), and Cyberpunk (21L.434). I also LA the 11am section of 6.042.

I'm active in Guild and the Lab for Chocolate Science. My current research includes Computational Geometry, Reversible Computing, and Algorithmic Combinatorial Game Theory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:54 pm 
Hi I'm Josh, also known as Jfrisch. I'm a math major who lives in random and hangs out primarily in the various floors thereof as well as sometimes at the ESP office.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:34 pm 
Hey guys!

I'm a Random Hall '11 alumn that's still somewhat active in the MIT community. Some of my interests include live action roleplay, board games, biking, tasty foods, and swing dancing.

I can often be found hanging out with my awesome friends at Random and can also be reached by my cell at 3212174353 and by email at ecintron@mit.edu.

I look forward to joining you all for a fun game of mafia.

Good luck (citizens), Happy hanging (mafia),

Enrique

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:43 pm 
My contact information is in my signature.

Also, I'm an electrical engineer (for anyone who might care about a 6-1 major's help) and I work at MIT's Lincoln Lab. (We're hiring in some areas now! Interns happen too.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:29 pm 
Hi. I'm Dalton. I live in and hang out in Random. I am taking 18.03, 8.022, 6.01, and STS.007. I am also active in guild. I am not mafia this game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:01 pm 
Hello! I'm Elizabeth! Apparently I have to say what classes I am in so people can sneak up on me and murder me. So, 6.034, 6.006, 6.004, and 21M.302. Don't kill me because I'm nice and I would never be evil ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:05 pm 
My name is Jacobi, I am not player, I am the totally pantless person running this (don't worry guys, i have pj's).
I am a super-happy froshy frosh who lives at Random, specifically on Black Hole. I are course 16 (SPACE! and PLANES! ahhhh!!!!)
My soul is split between APO and Guild for major plots, and lots of other things for baby plots.
I guess classes are a thing, mine are 18.06, 18.03, 14.01, 8.02.
Have fun folks, and don't get too paranoid.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next