Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:04 pm 
Swapnil told me he had a counter (over chat) and to sign it, but I did not do so because he was on the other side of campus and had 1 signature in total at the time. He also told me that Nico and Pravi knew about this counter, and given patterns so far, I suspect them for this kill.

From at least 5-6pm, Swapnil was in the same room as Julia for Traders.

I believe he told me that he was also suspicious that minimario is mafia (strongly), but did not give me a reason.

Finally, Swapnil was pair investigator. He proxied many results directly through me.

I hope at least some of this information is helpful. Also, please don't kill me.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:32 pm 

Firstly, I was the one signature on Swapnil's counter since I contributed coins to it. We were alone in Maseeh dining hall around 3 today, where we traded, he bought the counter and I signed it. Had I wanted to kill him, it would've been the perfect opportunity for me. I also do have a solid alibi for dinner as posted in the other chat.

Thus, he did trust me, and I him. We shared our roles and I do confirm that he also told me that he was a pair investigator. He also told me of his suspicions about minimario and that if either you or him died, to look into minimario first. Since he listed you as a potential victim, I do believe that he trusted you, thus believe the proxy story.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:19 pm 

okay idk what swapnil is thinking when he's suspecting me but it's quite clear that I didn't kill him given that lindrew saw me at Next dining and Sir Nicoeus supposedly did as well (didn't see him tho)

anyways feel free to look into me, idk why he's suspicious tho

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:21 pm 

Although I saw you there, I'm not at what time it was. I was there for about 2 hours which is a big window still.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:32 pm 
...Any other comments?

Almost all of the alive town don't talk anymore, so I feel like mafia are killing off the more active people strategically.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:35 pm 

Honestly, if not for the fact that I did see minimario, I'd probably vote for him. Right now, the only other thing to go off is that pravi also knew about the mafia counter. Why else would swapnil be a target and if I was still the only one to sign it in the end, I suspect pravi I guess? Honestly, got nothing strong to go off here.