Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I screwed up
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:01 pm 

Okay. I’ve screwed up pretty bad by trying to be a bit too clever. Sorry guys :/ well here’s the full confession. I’ve been debating posting this for the last few hours but at this point, well there’s really no harm for me anymore.

I’m going to be dead at midnight.

How did this happen? Well, it started with a lie as most downfall tales do. This particular lie was about a mafia counter. I didn’t acquire one this morning. I’m still one coin short after buying some of swapnil’s the other day. Why did I lie? Well I’d noticed that everyone holding a counter was dying so I thought about drawing the mafia out by using myself as bait. I was planning to respond to different PMs with different times and locations, compile a list and send different info to different people before I went anywhere, in case I died.

Of course, I wasn’t planning on dying. See I’m actually a planeswalker and have been sitting on some points whilst planning a vigilante kill. Other times I’ve used my power include roleblocking Daniel Grazian yesterday (which he can probably confirm) and another roleblock on minimario on the day we were on the retreat together. My thinking was that I can react fast enough to kill anyone who seems to targeting me. Of course, the list I was planning to write was gonna be the countermeasure.

Anyway. I think I got too jumpy. Earlier today, since I have half an hour between lectures on Wednesdays, I went to Walker to check out the vaccines. Scout the line. Normally I just sit in my 9.01 lecture hall and wait cause it’s too short for lunch but someone told me this morning that the lines take like 5 minutes. Well I ended up not getting the vaccine cause someone else happened.

When I got to Walker, I saw Lindrew. We spoke briefly and I swear I thought he reached for my shoulder so I struck first. Well... that was the screw up. GMs have confirmed that lindrew was town. I have killed an innocent. Thus, I shall commit seppuku at midnight to restore my honour. You can choose to lynch for this if you wish but I will die anyway regardless of what you do. At least, with this confession, I can go with a clear conscience.

Post subject: Re: I screwed up
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:05 pm 
f

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:08 pm 
(⌣̩̩́_⌣̩̩̀)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█░██░█▀▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░█▀█▄▀▄░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░▄█▄░█▄▀█▄▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░█░░█░▀█░▀▄░▀█░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░█░░█░░▀█░▀█▄░█▄░█▄█▀█░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░▄░█░░▀█░░▀▄░▀▄░█░░█░░░░░░
░░░█░░█░▀█░░░█░░█▄░▀▄▀█░█░░░░░░
░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░░█▄░░░▀░░█░░░░░
░░█░░░█░░░░█░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░
░░▀▄░░░█░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░▀▄░░▀▄░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░▀░░░▀░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░
░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░
░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄░░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:25 pm 
F

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:02 pm 
F

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:05 pm 
F

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:09 pm 
fwiw I believe that mafia have made no kills for three days total and two in a row. With your death, town will win unless mafia gets its shit together.

I have an idea of who the correct person to execute tonight is, but I'm leaning very strongly against them being bad. I don't think any active players are bad anymore though.