Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:57 pm 
Unfortunately Sir Nicoeus made a big mistake. He claims to have killed lindrew today. THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE. I role blocked Sir Nicoeus for today and he cannot have made the kill.

I cannot find any other reason for this other than the fact that he is mafia aligned.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:59 pm 
Sir Nicoeus needs to provide a valid justification fast

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:06 pm 
Hmm... since both syoro and Sir Nicoeus seem guilty, could we lynch syoro tonight and Sir Nicoeus tomorrow? Sir Nicoeus claimed that he's going to die tonight, so if that doesn't happen we can more confidently lynch him tomorrow.

This is what Pravi told me to do before their death. RIP Pravi.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:10 pm 
Syoro seems to be the most important target at the moment so syoro tonight seems good

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:13 pm 
Thanks for the info sualeh!! That is very strange. I can't think of a legitimate reason for a townie to falsely claim to have made a kill. But I can't really think of a reason for a mafia to lie about it either. He doesn't gain anything from it, and when they don't die at the end of the day, they'll be outed as mafia and will be executed right away.

In any case, we will know whether Sir Nicoeus is mafia or not based on whether he dies tonight. If he doesn't, then vigilantes should kill him on site, and anyone with a tazer should taze him. And if he's somehow still alive then, execute him tomorrow.

But Syoro is definitely mafia. Execute her tonight.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:16 pm 

I don’t what game you are trying to play Sualeh. But when I die tonight, I think that’s defence enough of my honesty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:20 pm 
there's no reason to kill sir nicoeus tonight. we should wait and see how it pans out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:26 pm 
I believe you right now, Sualeh. However, if Sir Nicoeus does die tonight without being lynched, we'll probably lynch you tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:28 pm 
She speaks the truth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:01 pm 
so sualeh, about sir nico