Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: hello
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:44 pm 
I'm Matt. I live in Woburn and work in Watertown at Athenahealth, Inc, but randomly visit Random Hall. I am new to Live Action and probably not Mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:50 am 
Foolish Jacobi, letting me post on your forum...

I am JB, the great and terrible... Don't mind the guy behind the curtain.

I'm from the class of 2013, and if you ask a random sampling of 2-3 other players, odds are they know me. I'm not actually playing this game of Live Action Mafia, seeing as how I would be at a distinct advantage of it being VERY hard to tap me on the shoulder, given the circumstances. (I'm currently living at home in sunny Valley Forge, Pennsylvania.)

That said, I will happily resume my role of game-mommy/godfather.

If you are not mafia, feel free to PM me with questions about general strategy, logic, and psychology. I promise not to lead you astray, nor will I divulge your secrets.

I also have access to the mafia den to keep an eye on their evil-doings. I tend to keep my mouth shut there, aside from giving the occasional tongue-lashing for acting scummy (obvious mafia is obvious). But if they want advice, I'm happy to offer what I can to them as well. I like being crafty.

Good luck to all. I do enjoy watching an exciting game of Live Action Mafia.

If you'd like to text me because you're watching something exciting happen and have to tell someone, but fear discovery, my cell # is 610.716.7209.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2