Post subject: Re: Day 5 discussion
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:01 pm 
Gao gao

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:01 pm 
nice, a panic text that isn't super cryptic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:02 pm 
Can we talk about me being suspicious? I'd like some more investigations done on aolsen maybe?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:04 pm 
investigations would be nice, since the rules have been changed it would be very helpful if some investigations were done

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:05 pm 
I also want to know why dgrazian wants to investigate me over some other Next people it seems...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:12 pm 
since you aren't dead yet why the panic gurev

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:23 pm 
Unclear if it was a joke but gurev asked me “when can the mafia kill again? like when does day start” and I got scared. But I still think he’s town.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:25 pm 
k sounds good

Also I would still like an explaination from dgrazian about lynching kelly. Would help to know.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:41 am 
In hindsight this is a very stupid “paranoia-text” from me because I probably should have texted before we met but whatever. Unclear why I did that.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:09 pm 
I still think someone should item check gurev for the shovel. It isn't that i necessarily think he is a mafia, but more information is always helpful.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:51 pm 
In case I die soon, some parting thoughts:

Use your powers every day. Organize spirit searches. Don't wait for others to do so (I'm aware that I'm currently being hypocritical on this point.)

Poke players to be active in the game.

Achester looks good, based on leading the mob on jwlw2022. This isn't a certainty though that he's good.

Josh looks good if lindrew is evil. Otherwise, I'm pretty suspicious of him.

Lindrew looks bad right now. Continue investigating him.

There have probably been some lying investigators. Be aggressive in auditing those chains.

Something was weird with the day 3 spirit searches. There's strong reason to believe that jwlw2022 killed ksedlar. Achester reported that she did not kill ksedlar, and it wouldn't make sense for him to lie given that he subsequently drove the events that got her executed. So it's likely that manipulation was used on that.

If investigations turn out to show jwlw being guilty of killing vikt, then either Josh lied or mafia preempted with two spirit searches.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:37 pm 
I might have missed something but how do we know mafia spent 3 coins on shovel handles. Julia had one but I might have missed the other two.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:01 pm 
I item-checked with syoro a few days ago. I can do it again tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:08 pm 
sounds good

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:33 pm 
Can we start lynch discussions? Logically it makes sense for me to think I was framed, so my only thought is graceh, who I will vote for.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:01 pm 
..Hello?

Why hasn’t anyone been talking?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:10 pm 
I'm pretty sure everyone has just settled on lynching you at this point. Sorry bro.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:54 pm 
Some thoughts of mine:

Farel22 appears very innocent to me (based on psychological reading.)

Achester seems moderately suspicious to me based on psychological reading, but I have a hard time reconciling his guilt with his attacks on jwlw2022.

Sualeh sounds extremely suspicious from things I have heard. Even if lindrew turns out guilty (and I do think lindrew is most likely mafia-aligned.)

There is either an ET-affiliated mafia or the mafia have been getting substantial np help from ET-affiliated players. Someone killed brunnerj right as he arrived back at ET. The most likely way that Lily targeted jasonye was that a thetan told her when he would be arriving on campus (it's also possible that she was planning to kill someone else and she ran into him coincidentally.) Anyway, this drives up my suspicion of pravinas and m2w substantially.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:59 pm 
Oh yeah and also don't just trust dgrazian just because he makes more claims than others... you guys remember how that went last game. In particular, I know some people here are suspicious of him and have good reasons for it. Trust your gut (but also your pair invests)!

I hope we can pull out a win!