Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:25 pm 
If you want to explore the wilderness on day 1, do so here! (Though DMs are not ready with responses yet due to delays.)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:26 pm 

I SHALL VENTURE FIRST INTO THE SAND SEA OF ANAUROCH.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:59 pm 
You look around, attempting to find a desert to explore, but none is nearby. Instead you explore the mountains. You are quite successful with your exploration, avoiding any injury and finding a harpy feather. Additionally, you find a clue to the location of a dungeon! (DMs will message you about this in a bit.)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:12 pm 

I will be the second to explore the wilderness, or shall I say, wilder-LESS!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:12 pm 

I intend to enter the wilderness. As I enter the forest, I expose my body to the open atmosphere; as it washes over my torso, I relish the feeling of that indulgent tingle.

"Indeed, this is nirvana," I exhale. Taking a package from my pocket, I open it to reveal a verdant powder. Inhaling its contents, I have finally achieved my objective--indeed I have.

Living couldn't be better.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:16 pm 

Indeed, my good fellows, whilst the time is ripe, I do indeed partake in this exploration of the wilderness. Jolly ho! Jolly ho!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:17 pm 

I enter a forest, exploring for evil things :evil:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:32 pm 

i explored around and stubbed my toe again. god damn it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:47 pm 
kilobyte: You explore the caves, successfully avoiding injury and finding a blank minor runestone. You also find a clue to the location of a dungeon. (DMs will message you about this in a bit.)

manInATrenchcoat: You explore the forest, successfully avoiding injury and finding wolf fur. You do not find any clues.

Warthogs: You explore the underdark, successfully finding nevarrite. However, you suffer injury and lose 1 HP. You also find a clue to the location of a dungeon. (DMs will message you about this in a bit.)

xxxHornyGirlxxx: You explore the forest, successfully avoiding injury and finding unicorn hair. You also find a clue to the location of a dungeon. (DMs will message you about this in a bit.)

InTheDetails: You explore the mountains, successfully avoiding injury and finding embrium. You also find a clue to the location of a dungeon. (DMs will message you about this in a bit.)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:51 pm 

oh cool I want to explore and find the location of a dungeron too

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:58 pm 
meltdown: You explore the caves, but fail to find an item. You do avoid injury and manage to find a clue. (DMs will message you about this in a bit.)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:00 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:07 pm 
who_cares: You explore the mountains. You avoid injury, but unfortunately fail at finding either an item or a clue.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:28 pm 

I want to explore and find the location of a dungeron too

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:30 pm 

I will explore the caves. Perhaps I can find yet another minion to do my bidding.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:41 pm 
Pikach: You explore the caves, successfully avoiding injury and getting a corpse heart. However, you don't find a clue.

VecnaRobotics: You explore the caves. You avoid injury, but unfortunately find neither an item nor a clue.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:57 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:14 pm 

Again, I venture into the unknown. Indeed, even a lonely person such as I can do so. As I am stalking through the undergrowth, I approach my location of solace. It is my Garden of Eden. I inhale the sweetest odor, and then continue onward, farther and farther.

Indeed, no trial is too much for me.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:58 pm 

OH HO HO HAA HA! OH HO HO HE HEE HA! O-HELLO, MY OLD CHUM! I’M GNOT A GNELF, I’M NOT A GNOBLIN, I’M A GNOME, AND YOU’VE BEEN GNOMED. BUT, THIS GNOME ISN’T JUST HERE TO SAY HI. I’M HERE TO EXPLORE THE WILD WILDERNESS IN SEARCH OF THE GNOMEST TREASURE.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:14 pm 
who_cares: You explore the forest. You successfully find wolf fur, avoid injury, and find a clue. (DMs will message you about this in a bit.)

manInATrenchcoat: You explore the hills. You successfully find elfroot, but you are injured, and you will deal 1 less damage tomorrow. You do not find a clue.

Blank—faced Duergar: You explore the caves. You successfully find a corpse heart, avoid injury, and find a clue. (DMs will message you about this in a bit.)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:15 pm 

I SHALL EXPLORE A DARK SPACIOUS CAVE.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:17 pm 
You explore the caves, avoiding injury but failing to find an item or a clue.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:21 pm 

Zzz... Slowly through the forest I shuffle, searching. I turn ov'r every toadstool, and a bat passeth ov'r mine headeth: I would to harness its prowess at darkvision, and nev'r again to wrest mine eyes against the wall-eyed sun's strain. I Seek shelter, a cloak to cast ov'r mine head--perhaps to cast ov'r mine body or corpse. Yet I cannot rest, not until I hath reached the end of mine quest. I search for a path to the nearest dungeon, to findeth what I seek most dearly: an end to this midsummer night's dream, and the longest night to which I may finally putteth mine own self to rest...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:25 pm 
FeelingDrowsy: You successfully explore the forest, getting embrium and finding a clue (DMs will send soon). However, you get injured, and your attacks tomorrow will deal 1 less damage than they would otherwise.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:36 pm 

I will explore the woods at this time. This puny forest shall not hide anything from my ever powerful sight.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:38 pm 
You explore the forest, avoiding injury and finding a clue (DMs will send soon), but failing to find an item.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:48 pm 

I EXPLORE THE UNDERDARK

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:57 pm 

OH HO HO HAA HA EXCLAMATION MARK OH HO HO HE HEE HA EXCLAMATION MARK O DASH HELLO COMMA MY OLD CHUM EXCLAMATION MARK I AM GNOT A GNELF COMMA I AM NOT A GNOBLIN COMMA I AM AN IMPOSTOR COMMA AND YOU HAVE BEEN GNOMED PERIOD BUT COMMA THIS GNOME IS NOT JUST HERE TO SAY HI PERIOD I AM HERE TO EXPLORE THE WILD WILDERNESS IN SEARCH OF THE GNOMEST TREASURE PERIOD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:10 pm 
FIERY_DEATH: Unfortunately, exploring the underdark is a sad time. You are injured and lose 2 HP, and you find neither item nor clue.

Blank-faced Duergar: You explore the underdark. You find a blank runestone without injury, as well as a clue (DMs will send later).

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:12 pm 

I EXPLORE LOOKING FOR CAVERNS

I EXPLORE AGAIN LOOKING FOR TEMPLES WHERE I MIGHT SACRIFICE MY NEWFOUND LOOT