Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:25 pm 

OH HO HO HAA HA EXCLAMATION MARK OH HO HO HE HEE HA EXCLAMATION MARK O DASH HELLO COMMA MY OLD CHUM EXCLAMATION MARK I AM GNOT A GNELF COMMA I AM NOT A GNOBLIN COMMA I AM AN IMPOSTOR COMMA AND YOU HAVE BEEN GNOMED PERIOD BUT COMMA THIS GNOME IS NOT JUST HERE TO SAY HI PERIOD I AM HERE TO EXPLORE THE WILD WILDERNESS IN SEARCH OF THE GNOMEST TREASURE AGAIN PERIOD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:27 pm 

I explore.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:36 pm 

I want to explore too

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:03 pm 

I explore three.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:24 pm 
Beautiful Eyes: You explore the caves. You successfully find a blank minor runestone, avoid injury, and get a clue.

You try to look for temples, but fail to find any. Then you explore the underdark. You successfully find embrium, but you get injured and lose 2 HP. You also don't find a clue.

Blank—faced Duergar: You explore the underdark. You successfully find Nevarrite, avoid injury, and get a clue.

Graveler++: You explore the caves. You successfully find a corpse heart, and avoid injury, but fail to find a clue.

AcuetOtbuseRihgt: You explore the mountains. You successfully find reptile scales, and avoid injury, but fail to find a clue.

who_cares: You explore the forest. You successfully find a unicorn hair, but at the cost of 1 HP. You also fail to find a clue.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:34 pm 

I VENTURE FORTH

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:32 pm 

I investigate the dark and ancient places hidden in the hills.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:35 pm 

OH HO HO HAA HA EXCLAMATION MARK OH HO HO HE HEE HA EXCLAMATION MARK O DASH HELLO COMMA MY OLD CHUM EXCLAMATION MARK I AM GNOT A GNELF COMMA I AM NOT A GNOBLIN COMMA I AM AN IMPOSTOR COMMA AND YOU HAVE BEEN GNOMED PERIOD BUT COMMA THIS GNOME IS NOT JUST HERE TO SAY HI PERIOD I AM HERE TO EXPLORE THE WILD WILDERNESS IN SEARCH OF THE GNOMEST TREASURE AGAIN PERIOD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:38 pm 

lets try exploring again pls this time give me an item though

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:41 pm 

OH HO HO HAA HA EXCLAMATION MARK OH HO HO HE HEE HA EXCLAMATION MARK O DASH HELLO COMMA MY OLD CHUM EXCLAMATION MARK I AM GNOT A GNELF COMMA I AM NOT A GNOBLIN COMMA I AM AN IMPOSTOR COMMA AND YOU HAVE BEEN GNOMED PERIOD BUT COMMA THIS GNOME IS NOT JUST HERE TO SAY HI PERIOD I ACTUALLY GOT DISTRACTED ON MY WAY TO EXPLORING THE WILDERNESS PREVIOUSLY, AND DID NOT MANAGE TO ACTUALLY GO EXPLORE PERIOD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:41 pm 

i explore a place tho my toe hurts so god damn much

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:20 pm 
FIERY_DEATH: You explore the caves. You successfully find an Embrium, but get injured (dealing 1 less damage on day 2). You also fail to find a clue.

DrownedDepths: You explore the mountains. You successfully find an owl feather and avoid injury, but fail to find a clue.

Blank-faced Duergar: 3rd explore attempt. Cancelled.

InTheDetails: oof ow my toes explore the mountains. Despite your stubbed digit, you successfully find reptile scales, avoid further injury, and find a clue.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:37 pm 
Whoops I missed meltdown's exploration:

You explore the caves. You find Deep Mushrooms and avoid danger, but fail to find a clue.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:19 am 
DrownedDepths: sorry for the confusion; you should have explored the hills, not the mountains, and gotten quartz, not an owl feather.