Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:32 pm 
I'm gonna try to resolve the last few from Day 2 real fast. Post your Day 3 explorations here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 pm 

I'll kick of the exploration.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 pm 

I explore the fire, for those who would call me afraid are fired! I do this four times.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:38 pm 

I explore the fire, for those who would call me afraid are fired!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:55 pm 

I explore the forest x4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:58 pm 

I EXPLORE THE FOREST

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:08 pm 

I explore twice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:25 pm 

Guidebook swaddled in my embrace, I venture into the caverns, onward to my objective. Water puddles beneath my footsteps, and eerie crackles echo throughout the tunnel. Yet, I continue. Indeed, my journey is riddled with trials and tribulations, but it is never too difficult for myself, indeed. Even if I became victim to a wretched phantom or villainous banshee, I cannot forget my purpose.

Indeed, in essence, I enter the caverns twofold.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:36 pm 

me explore underdark twice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:02 pm 

Guidebook swaddled in my embrace, I venture into the caverns, onward to my objective

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:18 pm 

I wish to explore the caves and explore the underdark.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:41 pm 

Pathetic. I had sent my minion to explore the caves, but he has yet to return. It seems that fool was far too weak. It seems I will have to explore the caves twice to make up for the precious time and resources I lost from that failure's death.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:53 pm 

I will explode, er I mean explore, the caves

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:54 pm 

I explore the hills, employing the strategy of gradient descent to find the deepest, darkest places.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:45 pm 
AcuetOtbuseRihgt: You explore the mountains. You find Embrium, take 1 HP damage, and find a clue.

kilobyte: You attempt to explore the fire. You find the caves instead. You find ruby, avoid injury, and find a clue.
kilobyte: You attempt to explore the fire. You find the caves instead. You find lazurite, avoid injury, and find a clue.
kilobyte: You attempt to explore the fire. You find the caves instead. You find Deep Mushrooms, avoid injury, and find a clue.
kilobyte: You attempt to explore the fire. You find the caves instead. You find Deep Mushrooms, avoid injury, but fail to find a clue.
kilobyte: You explore the caves. You find lazurite, avoid injury, and find a clue.

Pikach: You attempt to explore the fire. You find the caves instead. You find a Deep Mushrooms, avoid injury, but fail to find a clue.
Pikach: You explore the caves with your... sheaf of useless pages stapled together. You find nothing, avoid injury, and fail to find a clue.

who_cares: You explore the forest. You find Elfroot, take 1 HP damage, and fail to find a clue.
who_cares: You explore the forest. You find Blank Runestone, avoid injury, and find a clue.
who_cares: You explore the forest. You find Wolf Fur, avoid injury, and fail to find a clue.
who_cares: You explore the forest. You find Dawn Lotus, and fail to find a clue. You get injured and feel that you are able to explore one fewer time tomorrow.

FIERY_DEATH: You explore the forest. You find Elfroot, avoid injury, and find a clue.

manInATrenchcoat: You explore the caves with your trusty guidebook! You find dawn lotus, avoid injury, and find a clue. Your guidebook really helped you out on this one.
manInATrenchcoat: You explore the caves with your trusty guidebook! You find nothing, avoid injury, and fail to find a clue. Your guidebook didn't help you as much here.
manInATrenchcoat: You explore the underdark. You find nothing, avoid injury, and fail to find a clue.
manInATrenchcoat: You explore the underdark. You find nevarrite, avoid injury, and find a clue.

awesome-myr: You explore the caves. You find nothing, avoid injury, and fail to find a clue.
awesome-myr: You explore the underdark. You find Embrium, avoid injury, and find a clue.

VecnaRobotics: You explore the caves. You find corpse heart, avoid injury, and fail to find a clue.
VecnaRobotics: You explore the caves. You find giant spider gland, avoid injury, and find a clue.

DrownedDepths: You explore the hills. You find Deep Mushrooms, avoid injury, and fail to find a clue.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:35 am 

You missed me, I'm hurt :(

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:06 pm 
Beautiful Eyes: You explore the underdark twice. The first time, you find elfroot, avoid injury, and get a clue. The second time, you don't find an item, but you avoid injury and get a clue