Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ] 
 Post subject: Discussion Day 3
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:45 am 
Figured I might as well start a thread for today, since no one else had yet.

Anyone who hasn't signed one or more of the mayoral petitions going around should try to make that happen. Having bodyguards to throw around would be a useful thing, and we're squandering it (since it's a once a day power) by not having a mayor yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:22 am 
I was going to post this, and then I had to go to work.

I agree, we should go ahead and elect a mayor. For those who want to sign it, the petition for dgrazian's election is in Black Hole. Dunno where jfrisch's petition is. I know it's on a napkin. So go sign something and let's get this done, eh?

-alcor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:32 am 
I sent an email out to all the people who haven't been posting or voting, and one of them just replied that they'd forgotten about the game, but would start participating more. Hoping to get more like that. If you know any of the inactives personally, you should poke them, since they're probably more likely to listen to people they know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:16 am 
I'll probably stop by today and sign the petition for dgrazien since it seems to be the most available. I'll ask around for Josh's too for good measure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:49 pm 
I will sign Josh's as soon as I can find it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:58 pm 
i'm sorry i did not vote last night :( i fell asleep at a weird time

i signed one mayor petition - i will sign others if i am able to. i don't think i can make it to Random tonight, but i probably can tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:08 pm 
Where are these petitions again? I'll sign them given the opportunity

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:40 pm 
So... any suspicions to lynch from?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:35 pm 
Other Investigator: Investigate Molly ASAP @ EC.

More info is more power.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:44 pm 
Is anyone talking IRL in Random? I know this happens regularly and I want to know if I should head back there now or later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:45 pm 
Black Hole Kitchen currently has a discussion, all players are welcome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:45 pm 
Kay. Heading over with Alcor and Dalton in tow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:48 pm 
Could you guys please post thoughts/some of the discussion on here? I can't make it to Random :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:52 pm 
rifrim wrote:
Could you guys please post thoughts/some of the discussion on here? I can't make it to Random :(
Seconded, and I want to stop being inactive :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:55 pm 
We know that Abby died outside EC at 1:00 pm.
This means that someone killed her during the class day schedule. People who could be in the area include Chewy and Molly and Liz.

We have ruled out Liz using someone proxying investigator through dgrazian.

Molly and Chewy are decent suspects.

Currently, using Websis and minor stalking, Chewy has a break in class between 12:30 and 2:00, and as such would be able to kill Abby.

Molly is known to hang out with Abby during breaks in the class schedule, but was likely in 8.02 at the time.

So... if the investigator hasn't already investigated molly, they should check Chewy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:13 pm 
I came across Liz and talked to her from around 1:30 to 2:00pm, so this suggests she was on campus and not in class after 1pm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:23 pm 
We're pretty sure Molly is innoccent. I'd like to hear from Chewy before midnight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:24 pm 
I like the logic for Chewy here. That seems to be a great window for dropping by and killing Abby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:28 pm 
I voted for chewy, discussion made that plausible. He was the only one it seems who know abby and not in class. I won't be on here until like 1 am. If reasons drastically change, someone text me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:30 pm 
If Chewy doesn't try to prove his innocence before midnight, I'm voting for him. Evidence seems good enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:38 pm 
I'll check a couple of times for his reply but I've looked at the classes too and it seems that he had the best chance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:45 pm 
I will be honest that I do not have a good alibi for that time since I was asleep in my room till 1:40, skipping my first class. Looking at the evidence presented, and I am assuming that no investigators investigated me, I would have probably voted with you to lynch me if it were not for the fact that I know that I did not kill Abby. I am innocent, and it would be a bad idea to lynch me. However, I do realize that town logic says that it is better from your perspective to lynch me than to have a no lynch.

So while I am claiming innocent, I cannot prove it and kinda expect to get lynched.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:46 pm 
still voting for chewy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:47 pm 
I guess the best that I can give is that I definitely have been seen by many during the day and so cannot be a vampire. However, I am not claiming any role, so it is somewhat better if I am lynched than if someone actually important is lynched.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:59 pm 
Just confirming that I am voting for Chewy and that yes, I am in contact with a claimed investigator who has given an "innocent" on lizrita for killing abby.

I will be largely inactive in this game again tomorrow (unspeakable 6.046 work.) On Friday I will probably be too tired to do much, though I'll most likely be active in any discussion after 8:00 p.m. or so. After Friday, I'll be more active in the game.

Single most important thing to be doing right now: inspectors, use your investigative powers every single day!

Also, if at all possible, begin productive discussion before the last 1.5 hours of game. It's really difficult to make good lynching decisions in the last bit of the day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:51 am 
== Daniel. Also, post things to the forum! Seriously. Especially the Randomites, we have a dumb tendency to talk in person and not actually relate to the rest of the forum what's going on until like 20 minutes before midnight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:36 am 
krue wrote:
== Daniel. Also, post things to the forum! Seriously. Especially the Randomites, we have a dumb tendency to talk in person and not actually relate to the rest of the forum what's going on until like 20 minutes before midnight.

Seconded. If you don't post on the forum, I can't taunt you. Like this:

krue wrote:
Daniel, post seriously. the Randomites, have a dumb tendency to talk like 20 minutes before midnight.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]