Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:40 pm 
I reject all of this libel except dgrazian finally vouching for my innocence and I especially deplore Alcor's insinuation that I am a free food slut.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:43 pm 
krue wrote:
Elizabeth Attaway has been lurking on the forum without posting anything. I would be suspicious of her at this point.
Just trying to figure out who to lynch, like all the rest of you are.

There's a 6.004 exam tomorrow and I was studying for that from 7 until 9. Unfortunately I was alone in my room during this time so there's no one to corroborate this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:44 pm 
Elizabeth claims she was studying for 6.004 due to Beta shenanigans. There is a quiz tomorrow. Andrea confirms that. Take that as you will.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:48 pm 
I may vote no-lynch for tonight, it's a little unclear and I've got to get to 5.111. We should try to start talking about these earlier, even though this murder happened rather late.
I'm going to a show and then camping (which is a Burton-Conner dorm event, we're going to a cabin together) and will be gone most of Saturday/Sunday and won't be on here. Please don't lynch me in the meantime :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:54 pm 
krue wrote:
Elizabeth Attaway has been lurking on the forum without posting anything. I would be suspicious of her at this point.

As a general announcement, you can lurk, invisibly. It's an option available under Profile, saying "Hide your online status: Yes[x] No[ ]"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:09 pm 
So that everybody knows:

We (several players at Random) voted for Matt Susskind at the last minute. This was a fairly arbitrary decision based on the fact that he is in a lot of course 6 classes (and so would be likely to be at the study break) and has been basically inactive publicly in the game. I would have extended the day, except I can't spend anymore time on the game tonight, and most people in the discussion felt the same way

We need to make these decisions earlier. After tomorrow, I'll be less hosed and will be able to personally contribute to this.

It's been shown over and over: you can't make good lynching decisions in the last 15 minutes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:10 pm 
Any lynching decision is a good lynching decision. :twisted:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2