Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:34 pm 
Enrique's last post sounds like an attempt to make it seem that I am mafia with him (it looks like it belongs in the mafia den.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:36 pm 
he says he is coming to Random to talk to you guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:40 pm 
Daniel Grazian wrote:
Enrique's last post sounds like an attempt to make it seem that I am mafia with him (it looks like it belongs in the mafia den.)
Yup. I also agree with Dalton about ignoring it. Even if Enrique is actually town doing a I'm-gonna-die-so-let-me-make-this-funny play, there's no reason to pay attention.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:43 pm 
@ Alex: I heard about Enrique being Ironheart as of last night (post-lynching), when several Randomites were "What the hell?"-ing about the lynch result and all began suspecting Enrique, based on reasoning that Dalton listed earlier.

Also, Alcor was murdered yesterday, so she can't exactly say anything on the matter.

@ Enrique: I call bullshit. You were at Random before midnight and were off talking to people alone on a regular basis (there were a lot of people wandering off to talk. I was there for that disucssion, although I was not informed of Enrique's Ironheart claim), so it is completely possible that you were conscripted the first day. It only take two seconds to get conscripted, and no one would be the wiser.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:45 pm 
i'm about to walk back to EC and might miss the midnight cut off. so i guess it is sounding like voting for enrique tonight so i guess i will do that.

sorry enrique :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:47 pm 
1. Im at random. Where are you?

2. Mafia are always more active than nonmafia.

3. Who else did I talk to alone Krue. The must have been at Random preferably black hole. Numbers don't lie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:48 pm 
Where are you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:50 pm 
I'm on board for lynching Enrique, especially as he has made no apparent effort to defend himself.

But, I want to start setting up tiebreaks. The idea is to put in single votes for people in power so that later in the game we can more easily push through votes against them if the need arises. Given how the last game relied heavily on tiebreaks, this is important to do.

Daniel is in a power position as Mayor, and in case he is Mafia and remains Mayor, could make a stab using his Mayor votes.

So, I vote Daniel.

Let me repeat again: I do not want Daniel lynched. I do not think he is Mafia. I just want to set up tiebreaks as a standard precaution. The mob for Enrique should continue to vote for him.

If you worry Enrique is a crazy Politician, please split a vote or Fake ID vote for someone else. I will vote for Daniel at 11:59 PM to lose the tiebreak in that case.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:51 pm 
Not there. Sorry, dude. I'm in a GM meeting.

There were a large number of mafia players in Foo that night, and a lot of them walked off alone with each other. I wasn't keeping track of who went where, I just remember feeling left out because all the logic-brains were going off into corners to logic at each other, and no one ever bothered to tell me what was going on, so I ended up just sitting there for most of the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:52 pm 
Final will and testament:

Daniel
Dalton
And
Krue are mafia.

Ask Dgrazien how many mafia are there after tonight, impeach and find out the real number. Good luck guys.

Btw. Thanks for telling me you guys wanted me at random and hiding. Uncool. I have a guild game I could be playing.

Enrique
-the ironheat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:12 pm 
Perfectly reasonable Alex.

In all seriousness, Enrique, I did not realize that you had been asked to come over to Random to discuss game. I don't think any of us meant to drag you over there away from Babylon 5.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2